Chapter 180

Olly's POV

"Okay, how are we gonna do this?" Matt clapped and rubbed his hands as we get together at our usual outdoor tables during lunch time.

"Gonna do what?" Chiharu follows up.

"Sneak you out for prom night- duh," Matt rolls out his eyes.

"Do you even have a date?" She's sizes Matt.

"Actually- yea I do. The cashier," he justifies.

"You forgot her name?!" I started laughing at how ridiculous this man really is.

"I thought you might be able to recall," he shrugs.

"I'll take jiggy as my date if that's alright," Chiharu adds and I softly laughed.

He's so grown up now, I know he's young but he's still a baby in so many ways...

"I wasn't joking. I'm taking your dog and spoiling him with all sorts of treat," Chiharu was dead serious this time and I started laughing.

"Actually, now that I think about it, why not. He already likes you," I shrugged and Matt's mouth dropped.

"But I can't take him to get babes?!" He roared.

"Ugh again with the yelling?" Cindy becomes present and Mariana follows up, both dressed in their cheer uniforms.

"Oh, and your squawking gives you the right," Matt sassed making Mariana giggle.

"Don't even laugh Mariana because we all know you squeak," and we all just started laughing.

"Anyways, what's with all the yelling?" They finally get situated into their seats.

"Chiharu wants to dog sit while we go to prom... Matt suggests we sneak her out," I filled them in and Cindy's fork fumbled out her hand.

"Oh bitch- we're breaking you out. Discretely or not. You're fucking coming," her eyes glowed dangerously.

"For once, I agree with fake blonde," Matt jumps in and Cindy throws a banana at him.

"Okay but how?" Chiharu remains curious.

"Mariana, ideas. Now," Cindy snaps.

"Hmm? Alsifbeow jdkwkdv heidokbagy heispk," her mouth was full of food and we all face palmed ourselves.

She gulped and took a sip of her water, "why are we expecting me to pull this off. Ask olly, she's the schools valued prankster," she justifies and we all came to agreement.

"So?" Cindy bats her lashes at me irritatedly in my direction.

"Just one question- or two," I turn and face Chiharu.

"How nosy are your parents?" My mind was racing through ideas.

"They're the type to come in at the middle of the night asking me do I need anything knowing I'm sleep. They're not nosy, just clingy," she sighed.

"We can just- nevermind..." Cindy shuts herself up from an idea that probably wasn't full proof.

"How far do you live from the school?" I finally thought of a what if plan..

"Less than two miles. I could literally walk here but my hair would have something to say," she grabs another bite of her bento box.

"Beautiful," my fingers snapped.

"What?" Matt was anxious.

"She asked like what, one relevant question and a dumbass question and all of a sudden she has a master plan?" Cindy scoffs.

"Bitch, you couldn't think of any and ordered Mariana to think of something. Let's hear what you got," Matt jumped in and Cindy brushes him off with a hair flip.

"Anyways. We're gonna need two baby monitors- me and Matt can provide that. Hella pillows, a wig with bangs that matches Chiharu a duffel bag- and I believe a ladder... along with a car- preferably one that doesn't have a loud engine," I listed.

"Wait what?" Cindy's nose scrunches and Mariana has a confused look.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" Matt catches on- I hope...

"Bitch oh oh oh- oh Riley my ass. What the fuck are we doing?" Chiharu snaps.

"We're gonna line up whatever pillows you have under your blanket and tie a wig up into a messy bun to make it look like your in bed. And then attach one of the baby monitors underneath the spare pillows to tone down that electronic sound it gives and whenever you hear them trying to talk to you, just find a quiet place to handle it. More than likely we'll be in the building for an hour and go out somewhere to eat and then whatever drag race Jade has planned. But altogether, we'll be back before midnight and you said middle of the night. You should be fine but this is an extra precaution. It's not like we're gonna spend the whole night at prom. The duffel bag should have your actual prom dress for you to change in, but that's once you sneak out the house, through the window and climb down the ladder. The car is gonna be parked a few houses down to keep from drawing attention to your parents."

No one said a word...

"Holy fucking shit..." Matt was mind blown.

"What did you have in mind?" I recalled him having a moment earlier before Chiharu shut it down- I'll admit, that was funny.

"I thought we were gonna find some girl who looks similar to Chiharu and have the two twin swap for the night at the right price.."

"That's fucking stupid compared to Olly's plan," Cindy butted in.

"At least I participated and came up with one!" Matt yelled back.

"It just never stops," Mariana shook her head with a hopeless smile.

"Tell me about it," Chiharu giggles.

"Listen here Donavan. Dirty blonde and all-

"At least I am naturally somewhat blonde. How many lemons have you gone through this past year?!" He defended himself.

"So... you guys wanna go grab cupcakes? There's this really cool spot," I offered Mariana and Chiharu.

"Screw you Donavan!" Cindy points her plastic knife viciously.

"I already offered that back at the log cabin but bitch you declined!" He waved his hands.

"Actually, I'm down," Chiharu accepts the invite.

"You knew what the fuck I meant!" Cindy screeched.

"I'll pay," Mariana added and started packing her belongings.

"Here we go with the squawking. Chiharu, how the hell did you manage to have sex with this?" Matt scrunched his face.

"Don't bring me into this," Chiharu scooted away trying to keep from laughing. I was fighting a laugh because then I'd definitely get involved.

Mariana just covered her mouth the best she could.

"Oh- here I go?! HERE I GO?! BITCH LOOK AT YOU!" Cindy threw her salad at him but he ducked and food hit one of the football jocks.

"Oh shit..." Cindy cursed.

I couldn't help it.

I took a random chicken sandwich from someone else's tray and threw it at Cindy.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!"

"OLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

I grabbed both Mariana and Chiharu to rush out of the war zone as people started to grab whatever food items to their reach to send it flying.

"CA CAW CA CAW BITCH," I saw Matt throw a biscuit at Cindy from a distance and she shoved a sloppy Joe in his face.

Never gets old, never.