Chapter 178

Olly's POV

"So no car sex- well, barely? THANKS MATT," Cindy hissed as the last bell of today rang.

"Hey, my nips were numb as shit and I wanted to show olly so I went to the last known location," he defended himself.

"Back seat or front?" Mariana was curious.

"Back," I winked at her and she punched my shoulder with a giggle.

"What's that suppose to mean- wait nevermind, don't tell me," Cindy pinched the furrow of her brows.

"Uh- okay," me and Mariana stood akwaradly at her locker and Cindy threw a mini tantrum.

"What's wrong?" Mariana rushed to her aid.

"The hell are you two doing just standing there?!" She whined.

"Stupid bitch, you told them not to say anything," Matt literally laughed his ass off as he grabbed his belongings.

"Cheeseburgers later?" He looked back at me and Nicole caught my eye.

I wasn't sure if it's just me or the lighting but her eyes slightly lifted with excitement but she sort of bit the corner of her lip before approaching me. I wasn't sure what to expect but she placed a careful hand on my shoulder.

"Office in 5 please," she whispered and nothing but the sound of her heels clicking faded into the dulling sound of chattering..

"And don't be late!" She called back.

"Uhhhhhhh cheeseburgers definitely!" I called back to Matt and he saluted before leaving the building.

"Hey, before you go to Waters' office for god knows what-

"Yes." I said blankly.

"Huh?" Mariana's face turned pink and confused.

"Yes, I can sneak you along with me so you can eat cheeseburgers with Matt. Duh," I teased a playful punch into her shoulder and she laughed.

"Okay, thanks but I was actually asking for your advice about something..." Mariana started to be more flustered than usual.

"Yes, you can say you're bisexual but have a preference for women more," I concluded. I have no idea how labeling works, I'm just me.

"You dingus, no!" Mariana whacks me in the head and we're both cracking up.

"Okay okay okay," I brushed it off.

"It's about Cindy... how well do you know her?" she mumbled.

"I don't know her like you do. You're the most qualified person to say you know her," I shrugged.

"Jeez, it's like your helping but not.." she muttered a laugh.

"Afternoon," Chiharu greeted us.

"I got a text saying Matt's nipples are numb from being tattooed?" She showed me and Mariana a text to the group chat and we all bursted into laughter.

"Me, Mariana, and Matt we're gonna meet up at my place to head out together and get burgers, I can fill you in on all of- this..." I choked a laugh.

"Count me in, bye now!" She chirped. It makes me happy she's finally settling in.

I return my focus to Mariana and I catch her watching Cindy from afar.

"YOU PATHETIC MISCREANT MY TANK TOP IS YOUR MOTHER'S SALARY" she roared at a student.

"Dead moms don't have a salary," a kid retorted with the same attitude.

"How much was that casket?" Cindy bit back and the kid stomped off.

Mariana softly giggles to herself and shakes her head with a smile and walks up to Cindy..

"Did you see the fuckery?! Unbelievable!" Cindy threw her arms everywhere.

"I saw, let's schedule you a facial later this afternoon. We don't want crinkled skin textures," she comforted her some more and Cindy actually calmed down.

"What Marshall," Cindy snapped.

"I-

"Save it, I need to get my purse, I feel like these kids will do anything nowadays. I'll be back in 10," Cindy struts off to wherever, leaving me and Mariana alone again.

"Mmmm I say go for it," I confirmed.

"Wait- what?!" Mariana practically yelled and I laughed.

"You two actually look like a couple and you're not even trying, forget the facial. Watch a movie and talk about it. Cindy's going to therapy because she quote on quote hates herself for her sexuality but that's not it... she's scared and when she's with you she feels powerful. And you're always with her," I promised and remembered Nicole wanted to see me.

"Thanks for the advice," Mariana's eyes met mine and we exchanged soft smiles.

"Go get em kiddo," I looked at her one last time before turning the hallway and she waved...

<><><><><>