Chapter 56

Nicole's POV

I woke up to a giant fur ball tickling my neck and it's paws poking my face... you're lucky you're adorable.

It was an early afternoon and I didn't do much; I showered. Had a snack, but the for most part, I lounged around in my bralette and one of Olly's sweatshirts. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

I started binging some of my favorite Netflix shows after I cleaned up the balcony when Jiggy ate breakfast. I was itching for my phone to see what's on social media while I was waiting for the next episode to load. A wild idea came into mind; I could connect Olly's contact to my Instagram... no, maybe I shouldn't.

I contemplated and came up with the crazy conclusion that I'd ask Jiggy what should I do.

"One bark for yes. Two for no," I showed my fingers and he just barked.

"Okay... should insta-stalk Olly?" I bent down to Jiggy waiting for a response. This is what's become of my love life; leaving it in the hands- erm paws of a puppy..

Jiggy rolled around and playfully growled and finally sat upright. Thank God. I repeated myself a second time and there was complete silence.

And then the answer was decided.. I think. Was that a bark or a sneeze?

Fuck it, we're stalking.

I paused my show and flopped on the couch with Jiggy making himself comfortable in the air mattress, I swear to God, if you mess up my bed.. 'words' is all I can say right now.

I turn back and slouch into the couch as I find Olly's account.

I tap on her small profile pic. I actually like the photo despite how it's completely unsafe; it's literally a picture of her sitting on the rails at the pier during sunset and she's laughing carefree. The pink skies brought out the gold tones in her skin and hair.. she's really something on the eyes.

Speaking of eyes, mine nearly fell out my head at her only post on her story...

Let's fine dine under the sunshine💛

My mouth practically watered just by the sight of this. Holy fuck, the money I'd give to have her with me right now. She's always in a T-shirt and ripped jeans or an oversized hoodie or sweatshirt. She cleans up rather nicely. It was like looking at a whole different person on her birthday but this? This is new depths.

I took a big gulp as I eyed every feature my phone screen could produce for my indulgences. I started trailing my fingers up my leg soothingly and I gracefully open my legs. I felt my body shiver to my touch and i ran my finger across the brim of my panties. Fuck I need her here, but this is enough. She can pick up the slack when she comes to visit Jiggy.

I kept teasing until my finger slipped in my other hand I double tapped the photo trying to catch it from falling- shit!

I immediately unlike it and bite the side of my finger. There's like over 400 likes on that post, I doubt she'll even notice.

My phone goes off and it's a text from Olly, FUCK.

Olly: why'd you unlike itttt :(( you suck at stalking btw lmao

Nicole: yk my reasons Olly... I didn't mean to like it. My finger slipped.

Olly: and my finger slipped too..

I stared at her message confused but my phone vibrates again my mouth dropped.

Bless that I don't have coffee in my mouth, or else I would've spat it out.

Olly's in front the women's bathroom mirror naked with nothing but the yellow cover up. I struggled trying to the words out. Dear God.

Nicole: and sexual tension rises..

Thinking about her was enough to put me in a mood, but this is torture.

Olly: I can give you tension ;)

My eyes frantically skim over every letter of her text and repeatedly had done so over and over again. Minutes had passed and my phone chimed once more from Olly's text- or video.

"Holy- oh my god," I basically dived into my phone averting all my attention to the young woman touching herself in the reflection of the mirror. Olly's golden reflection is radiant and she blows a kiss as she winks in front of the mirror.

"I'll see Jiggy in a few- and you," she has a sexy smirk when she giggled before the video ended.

Damn tease.