Chapter 141

Cindy's POV

It's hard trying to keep a straight face walking down the halls with a whole bunch of miscreants scurrying around like the roaches they are.

"S-sorry for being in your way," a little band boy skits along away from me. I didn't spare him a glance and just kept on walking.

If it's anything that makes this dump worthwhile is cheerleading and whatever stupid shit Olly gets me and Mariana into. Matt was an automatic lost cause the day he I discovered he was best friends with her. I mean- why else is he on the team?

When I first heard about him, I only let him make the cut because Olly was really close with him and believe it or not, Olly's social stats are higher than mine. So for me to say no- is like- I don't know.. saying no to Jesus?

Thou shall not have no other God before me, yes lord, I know.

But after a few weeks, Matt has been dedicated and had the skills to be my co-captain. However, his student record isn't too shiny. That's the only reason why Mariana is the Co-captain. She's just as dedicated, but this girl can't even report a burglar bc she thinks they really needed the money. She's such a monk. Valuing other's lives like that. I could never.

Let's discuss... hmmm- I'm talking to my own self in my head. I must be crazy- and I'm not even blonde, I'm actually brunette.

You know, now that I have nothing to discuss with myself, I can actually talk about-

"What the hell?" I blurted out as I found myself outside at the lunch tables.

I see her.

This bitch from earlier her.

Like HER her.

Like- IT'S HER IN THE FUCKING FLESH HER.

"Oh honeyyyyy!" Matt calls out from a far

I could feel the corner of my brow twitch as I gripped my purse and kept on walking towards them.

"Donavan, I'm going to slit your throat out. Shut the fuck up," I glared at him straight in the eye and he puts his hands up in defeat.

"I'm Chiharu, you must be the other blonde," the girl raises her brow at me with a small smirk.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I raised my brow right back at her.

"I'm just going by what's word of mouth here. Word of mouth is Matt," she effortlessly points at Donavan who looks even more flustered.

Her nails are pretty.

Sighhhhh.

"It's not your fault you were informed so barbarically... very well, I'm Cindy," I stuck my hand out to shake hers and her palm was ever so soft. She held my hand my firmly yet so carefully- it felt longer than three seconds in my head.

"Finally, I can breathe!" Olly takes in a big breath of fresh air and Mariana giggles at her jock head of a girlfriend. Giddily, Olly winks at her and Mariana blushes- ugh, I'm gonna have to butt in.

"What is she doing here?!" I pulled Mariana in towards me and whisper yelled at her.

We both looked quickly beyond my shoulder at that sexiest sin that walked on this earth and how well she got along with Olly and Matt. It's like they've known each other for years.

"Matt said she would be a good potential candidate for when we schedule cuts and audition. I made Olly chase her around the school to give her the flyer... that you froze up to do so on," Mariana points her finger at me and I was at a loss of words, all I could was scoff.

"Listen here, I'm going to therapy. And my therapy sessions are always about me not shaming myself for my- interests... call me bat shit crazy, but that demon over there is putting a trance on me," I looked Mariana square in the eyes and she did nothing but giggle.

Fear me, bitch.

I said bitch, but I said it respectfully and full of love.

"Awww Cindy, it's okay to feel like this. No one will judge you," Mariana comforts me.

"The hell are you two talking about so damn important, you can't discuss it with us?" Matt shouts and I roll my eyes so back far into my head.

"Oh nothing Matt, Captain and co captain are discussing how we should conduct the cut list and hold the auditions today after school," Mariana covers for me. She grips my leg gently letting me know she can handle this.

I mean- wow. Next thing you know, she's covering up for me that I killed Matt, three minutes from now.

"If that's what you guys are talking about, is okay if I listen in. I'd like to know a thing or two about the captains so I know how to be in their favor," Chiharu's icy eyes met mine and I felt my wrists ache from clenching Amy knuckles so hard.

"For starters, I'm straight!" I blurted out.

Olly and Matt remained shocked but quiet and Mariana softly gasps, covering her mouth.

I said what I said, I'm standing my ground.

"Good to know, but I was interested in knowing what you're looking for in a girl," Chiharu had this look on her face and it made my skin hot.

"Listen here, you're not my type!" I threw a fit and I could feel my face getting hot.

"Whoah, who said anything about types? I'm just trying to figure out what the expectations are for auditions... you know, the one where a whole bunch of girls would show up and share their routine?" Chiharu had a bewildered look on her face and starts getting up.

"When you said, wait til I see the other blonde, your weren't joking- yall have my number, we can hang whenever," she waved off Matt and Olly and they returned a nod.

"Cindy, what the hell?" Matt looks at me.

"Dude, she was literally asking for pointers and you just- I can't even un-witness what I just saw," Olly throws her hands up in defeat.

"I think later today, you should apologize," Mariana gently nudged me, knowing that she's just trying to help me out because I do in fact, have a slight attraction towards this new girl.

<><><><><><><><>

AN: Mariana and Olly are in a stable place for the time being. Nicole and Olly are also mutual, so there won't be a lot of drama for them. Wherever Olly goes, Matt and Olly's dad follows as well.

So that only leaves Cindy so meddle with. In order to climax the most dramatic scene that has yet come for our destined lovebirds, Olly & Nicole, I have to shift the focus on somewhere else and let the dramatic event creep upon us and then BOOM curtain drop.

Rewriting a story you've hand written in middle school IS NOT fun. Why tf I write so shitty back then💀