Chapter 52

Olly's POV

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," I ran around the apartment at 4:30 in the morning looking for my clothes.

I have so many missed calls and spammed text messages from my mom- well the most recent one is my dad. He said don't worry about it, he's raised me on his own; I at least have Nicole helping me provide a roof over Jiggy's head. He's understanding as fuck.

Jiggy fumbles out his dog bed and yelps.

"I'm coming baby. Mama just has to find her- aha!" I yank my sweatshirt off of the floor in the kitchen counter and I rush to aid him.

"Marshal, you better have a good reason for running around this early in the fucking morning," a her sexy groan caught my ears.

God, she's so fucking hot. Nicole presses her naked body against the back of mine and I became stiff.

"It's Friday, I gotta get going," I flustered and she let's out another pouted groan, she has no idea what she's doing to me right now.

"Olly, it's so early and- you showered? What time did you get up?" She takes a deep breath of me and sighs pleasantly into my shoulder.

"I was up at 4. I got pretty start typed when I realized I crash at your place. Sorry to wake you," I chuckled.

"Hmmmm you can make it up to me," she turns me to face her.

Something about Nicole seems different, more open. She isn't hiding from me... I like it.

"To what pleasure do I owe?" I played along and we waltzed across her living room.

I'm not sure, but hearing her care free laugh fill the apartment makes me feel whole and give her a good twirl.

The sun starts to rise and I kiss her hand as I bow.

"Charming," she curtsies.

"I'll see you later at school?" I twirl her towards  me again.

"And after," she kisses my lips.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I'm pulling up to school in my car and once again this week, everyone is fucking staring and whispering to themselves.

"We love the color Olly," girls walked passed me and flutter their eyes.

"Thanks, I just tuned it up," I shrugged.

"Oh yeah! You're, like, really good with your hands," a girl bit her lip.

"I mean- yeah, I suppose so," I thought about it for a second and smirked.

"Byeeee Olly," she waved.

I was walking down the hallway, twirling my keys and then I feel a grip on my shoulders.

"New puppy and a new whip? Dude and the color is nice! We have to cruise around the beach in it. We could head over to Crash Landing," he nearly begged like a child.

"Can't, I gotta take Jiggy to the vet this afternoon so set up a shot record. How about Saturday?" I reasoned and he agreed without giving me a hard time. I surely appreciated it.

"Olly, you didn't tell me you have a classic 1957 salmon pink thunderbird parked somewhere in your junk yard," Cindy teased.

"Is it that noticeable?" I started to slouch my shoulders.

"You think the color is the only thing noticeable? Baby, aren't you suppose to be an expert on cars? You have the nicest set of wheels in the teacher and student parking lot. You'd think a Range Rover would get this much hype," she stated.

"We're carpooling with Olly to go to the beach right?" She eyed Matt and he shrugged a no.

"Olly, it's Friday. What's your excuse?" She steps toe to toe with me and I didn't back down either.

"My puppy has an appointment. I can pick us all up tomorrow," i gritted my teeth and we both busted out laughing.

"Y'all two need to stop before it's an actually BF" Matt shook his head.

"The hell is that?" Cindy nearly snorted.

"I'm surprised you don't know what it means," Mariana busted out laughing.

"BF is bitch fit... bitch," I said and Cindy shoved me laughing.