Chapter 112

Olly's POV

I don't think this was planned, I mean- this is what she was trying to do but, but not what she imagined in doing.

Me and her wrestled for dominance and she rips my shirt of clean and shoves me onto the couch.

I was out of breath watching her being just as shocked as I was at the sudden approach in dominance she acted on. before I could say anything, Mariana sits on my lap and straddles me.

I grunt into the feeling and pick her up to lay her on her back, she softly gasps at how quickly I switched the positions and she bit her lip as she fluttered her eyes at me.

I leaned down  on top of her to peck her nose and she cups my chin with both hands to kiss me tenderly, this feels more natural now. She's comfortable.

Clothing by clothing, I undressed her slowly and she shyly covers her body away from me. I blushed a little bit because I've never really seen her stripped naked before, she's really beautiful inside and out.

I grabbed both her hands and kissed them and she stopped hiding herself from me, she wraps her arms around my neck and closes the gap between us with a shower of kisses.

My right hand trails up her thigh and I could feel her shiver from my touch, I'm not sure, but I just want to go about this in the most delicate way possible.

"You don't have to be gentle," Mariana mumbled off and blushed.

I nodded assured that I was doing everything on her terms and our lips crashed.

Every kiss was hot, and difficult to breathe. My hands started teasing her between her thighs and I could feel the moans she was fighting with each kiss.

"Just go with it," I smiled and she bit her lip and nodded, pulling me back in.

I found a spot that she likes to be touched in and she gasped softly hugging the back of my neck tightly. I continued to go at a steady pace until she lifts my chin...

"Take it, all of it," her whiskey brown eyes shimmered in mine and my heart fluttered with all sorts of emotions.

I slid down her body and gently opened her legs for me make way and without hesitation, I dipped my head in between them and she grips the side of the couch and another hand grips handful of my hair.

Mariana's back arches as she tries but remarkably fails to keep still, so I lock her legs in my arms and she could go anywhere as she whimpers uncontrollably.

I caught a glimpse of her face and chest flushed in shades of pink as she enjoys every passing second- I'm enjoying this just as much. She taste sweet and tangy, something I've never tasted before.

My jaw was starting to ache after teasing for so long with my tongue, I think she's ready to orgasm now.

I pursed my lips and  sucked on her clit for a nice touch- a little too nice; Mariana let's out a cry and her legs jolted with all her might but I still held her in place.

"Oh my god!" She continues to fight me and her body continues to tense up, but I can tell she hasn't even came yet.

My ears danced with excitement with every sound she continues to make and I could feel my face blush knowing I'm the cause of it. I continue to alternate between licking and sucking her intimately and she lets out a final grunt before cursing out loud again.

Mariana gives out an airy sigh and her body shivers every time I kiss her in between her legs and thighs. I continued to savor the taste of her and made my way to meet her face again.

Gasping for air, she cups my face and blushed with an embarrassed reaction.

"So?" I grinned at her with a goofy smile and her face remains flushed pink.

"What do you mean?!" She fumbles with her words nervously.

"Well, should I make changes in the way I do things? Should be more gentle, a little more rough?... anal kinks I need to be informed about?" I started going on and on and she shoves me with an embarrassed look.

"Olly!!" Mariana hopelessly covers her face.

"I didn't even get you to come," she pouts but I can see in her face she wants to do it... she's just tired from being put to worked the way I did her.

"Finish your cocoa and you can lay me down, how does that sound?" I offered a suggestion.

"Deal," she asserts.

I get up to go to the kitchen to heat up her cocoa that she left on the counter and the moment I come back to the living room, she's sound asleep and I giggled as I shook my head.

"So stubborn," I grab a throw blanket and wrap us both in it.

Mariana instinctively scoots closer too me and I rest my arm wrapping her tightly. I feel so lucky to be her first. It's hard to be a cheerleader's first. Let alone this one as being Cindy's right hand. Cindy would never let her out of her sight.