Chapter 48

Olly's POV

I'm not as heated as before, but I'm still pissed. Apart from my dad, I manage to be at least 80% obedient towards Nicole... and that's more than anyone else.

"Hey you," Mariana nudged me playfully at the booth while everyone went to get shakes.

"Sorry, I just- I don't think sex is the best idea for us. You're a really nice girl, but I don't wanna take advantage or corrupt you, you know? I'm not really a saint," I nervously chuckled and let out a heavy sigh.

Mariana shakes her head and giggles. I'm glad she's taking this lightly. I really like having her around. Super problematic free.

"What makes you think I'm not already corrupted?" She leans in and taunted me with a tone I'd never expect from her...

I took a big gulp, "humblest apologies for assuming. I'm just not in the best of moods at the moment."

"Totally know where you're coming from. Having a parent just drop out the sky and shit? Buzzkill as fuck. Let me know if you're still interested, because I know I will always be. Despite everything that you do, it's the reason why you do them is what stands out. You're definitely one of the good ones," Mariana hugs me tightly and kisses my cheek.

"A good kisser too, if I recall," she smirks and got up to join the rest of the crew.

She definitely knows how to get under my skin.. in a sexual tension kind of a way. The way where it's hard to say no. But it's a lot easier to decline because Nicole doesn't want me sleep with her... is this??? Loyalty???

"Bruh Olly, you didn't even get a milkshake," Matt interrupts my thoughts and Mariana flirts her eyes at me as she sips on her mint Oreo milkshake.

"What's is like being in a serious relationship? Like with all the commitment, communication and comprehension and having respect for one another's boundaries?" I blurted out the blue and everyone at the table falls silent.

"Oh my God, I never thought this day would come! Olly, take notes. Literally, I doubt you're gonna remember this by tomorrow," Cindy claps her hands excitedly.

"You've never dated or had a girlfriend?" Mariana's eyes became curious.

"Olly is growing up too damn fast," Matt teased.

"Guys I'm serious... what's it like to love- romantically?" I whined.

"I'm sorry but Olly? A romantic?" Cindy pushes her milkshake aside becoming more engaged.

"But then again, who knows? An anti-bully like this hypocritical asshole, just needs some love and care," Matt insists.

"Stop teasing Olly. I'll help you with this one. Love is something you'd do for that person . No matter what you do, it doesn't hold a strain to you because your feelings are genuine towards that person," Mariana states.

"So if I give you my jacket because it's cold, and even though I'm risking to be cold, it's love?" I tilted my head.

I'm very serious about this and I have no idea where to start with romance.

"Holy shit, she's actually trying," Cindy raised her brows.

"Olly The Great just might have found a girl that's just as great," Matt nodded.

Woman. She's a woman.