Chapter 150

Olly's POV

"Sex in the parking lot? Seriously?!" Nicole slammed the door shut after I walked in.

Spikes traveled up my back and it sent an unpleasant chill as to how she managed to find out.

I didn't say anything, I'm shocked as hell.

Nicole's heels clicked and she sighs out of frustration, "sit, goddamnit," she tosses her glasses and sits across from me.

I didn't hesitate, I plopped right where I stood and remained silent. I deadass don't have an explanation for this. I don't want Mariana to get into trouble as well but it's rather difficult when it was her idea... damn M&M's.

"Nothing?... you have nothing to say? Not even the first week back and y- never mind," Nicole runs her fingers through her hair as the morning sun beams through her shades bringing out a soft glow on my opposite end.

"Olly, goddamnit, speak!" Nicole roars again and I flinched back into reality after a brief glimpse of looking at Nicole.

"You said never mind! The fuck am I suppose to say?!" I threw up my shoulders up and her face scrunches.

"Something?..." her brows scrunch together.

"Something," I blurted out of instinct and natural ignorance.

"Olly!" Nicole slings her arms across her office desk and grips the strings of my hoodie to reel me in.

"H-hi there," I waved with an awkward chuckle and she scoffs as she rolls her eyes. Without hesitation she lets loose of my hoodie and I face planted on top of the desk.

Okay, okay. I definitely deserve that one.

Damnit Olly! Why did we- I- you- do that?!

Self scolding is just gonna get me scolded even more by Nicole because it's funny in my perspective.

Too late.

"You're laughing? You think this is a joke?!," Nicole snarls at me and I straightened up in the most hetero way- okay no more jokes.

"You put me in such a difficult position, I don't want to report this- DAMNIT OLLY!" She sighs flopping into her leather chair.

"Then don't report it?..." I blinked cluelessly  anticipating that she'd kill me but her glare was just as life threatening as is.

"This close, this close Marshall," she glared at me.

"I'm not trying to sound like an ass but umm... close to what, exactly?" I lifted a finger.

Nicole's chair rolls away from the desk and the way her heels clicked echoed in my head. Each step of was slow and steady as they stopped in front of me.

Nicole's finger presses at the center of my chest as her brow arches upward and she eyed me carefully with her red lipstick making her lips look full..

"You got your nails done, th-they bring out the red in your lipstick heh heh," I chuckled nervously but she don't budge, she only leaned forward.

"Enough with the games," her breath tickled my ear...

"Pick your words wisely, Marshall, you're on thin ice with me... What. The. Hell. Were. You. Thinking?" She gritted her teeth.

"Don't get all high and mighty on me, Miss, I fucked you on that very desk on more than one occasion," I stepped forward to confront her as well.

Nicole pull her head from the side of mine and glares at me eye leveled... I couldn't maintain. My eyes kept looking at her red lips and would jump back up to her brown.

Nicole licked her lips and there was a sparkle in her eye that made me think of a million things that could happen.

"Just- no more stunts," Nicole backs away restraining herself... I don't think I could've lasted any longer myself.

"No detention?" I picked up my backpack.

"We can't be alone together. Let's face it, you're in a stable relationship with a rich girl who's a sweetheart and a cheer leader. Even if we did hold detention in the library, I'd be naive to not suggest that you and I could run off somewhere," Nicole sits in her chair again and puts on her glasses after sipping some coffee.

"What makes you think I'd cheat on her the second me and you are alone?" I crossed my arms and raised a brow.

"If I make the first move, you'd give in. Simple. It's cute you have a little girlfriend, but once you've gotten a taste of woman's touch, you're hooked," Nicole shrugs effortlessly.

H-how dare she.

"It doesn't matter who I'm with, I won't cheat," I glared at her. Nicole takes a moment to look at me carefully but goes back to focusing on her laptop.

"Don't tell me you're requesting punishment to prove a point. You should be grateful I'm letting something like this slide," Nicole doesn't spare a glance to look at me while she's talking.

"One second you're breathing down my neck, now you can't even make eye contact when you're talking to me?" I reached over to close her laptop and she goes back to glaring at me.

"By all means, whatever is convenient for you to use as an excuse for you to hide behind just so you can avoid the fact that you like it when you have my attention," Nicole's eyes locked  into mine.

"Never," I scoffed.

"Goodbye Marshall," Nicole opens up her laptop and shoos me away.

"Well- BAD BYE BECAUSE NOTHING HERE WAS GOOD," I stomped my way towards the door.

"That doesn't even make any sense," Nicole retorted.

"You don't make any sense!" I yelled.

"Me?! Says the one that just said 'bad bye' fifteen seconds ago!" Nicole raises her voice at me.

"This is coming from a lady that was perving out on students having sex!" I scrunched my brows.

"Olly, I swear it- the hell does that have to do with not making sense," she starts massaging her temples.

"Exactly my point, you don't make any sense!" I declared and she sighs before getting back up.

"Fine. I don't make sense. I make the least amount of sense. Such the minimum, who's to say you didn't like me watching?" She started getting closer.

"Wait what?" I found myself confused.

"You heard me, you like the idea of me watching you getting fucked because you know deep down your ego is equally matched as mine," Nicole's brown eyes shined in mine and I felt the air in the room get thick.

Thankfully, the bell went off and I quickly ran out the office without hesitation.

<><><><><><>