Chapter 99

Olly's POV

We stepped outside the airport and I gave Matt the Camera so he can record and pictures of me and Mariana being in the moment, she's gonna love her Christmas present.

I stuck my tongue out and let a snow flake touch my tongue and I retorted back. Mariana giggles at my disappointment, "why the face?" She pouts with a smile.

"I thought it'd taste like candy or something. It's just water..." I mumbled.

"Dumbass," Matt laughed at me.

I glared at him and he just rubbed it in. Mariana giggles and I bend down to roll up a snowball and chuck it at Matt.

"Fucker!" Matt yelled and set his things to the side and hid the expensive camera under his bags.

Me and him went at it, he aims one good and square at my face but I duck and it hits Mariana in the forehead.

"Donavan, you're so fucked!" Mariana yells with a smile on her face.

"That's fucking cheating! She's just handing you the snowballs because you're just a dyke like that!" Matt complains.

I pause and rolled a snowball up myself and flung it at Matt.

"Ow!" He groans.

"Meh, I rolled that one myself and it hit. Here, this one's for you," I hand Mariana a snowball as Matt wipes his clothes from snow.

Just before he regains focus, Mariana shoots a snowball right in his face and he falls back.

"Olly!!" Matt roars.

"I didn't throw it!" I threw my hands up in defense and Mariana giggles.

Matt rolls up a fairly good snow ball and chucks it towards us.

"You missed!" Mariana shouted.

"That was just a test run. I never miss... ever!" Matt smirks and we all watched him lunged a snowball at a tree limb and the entire branch erupted with snow falling over me and Mariana.

"It's so cold!" Mariana laughs with a giant smile and she squeals.

"I miss Florida, I pout," and she kisses me on the cheek.

I rolled up one last snow ball and looked at Matt, "hey twink.... think fast," I threw it like I was a prow baseball player and Matt's eyes grew wide as the ball torpedoes his direction and instinctively ducks to avoid the impact but damnit, he should've taken the hit.

"MARSHALL!" Nicole yells as she steps outside.

I get my act together and Mariana's smile is no longer present. Matt gets up quickly and we all watched Nicole wipe snow off her black puff jacket and some snow from her face.

"Asses inside the building, now!" She glared at all three of us and we didn't even hesitate to scramble back in there.

I shivered after being hit with warm air again. Oh how I missed you.

"Olly, you're freezing," Mariana cups my hands and blows hot air onto them. I saw everyone else was bundled up in some heavy ass winter clothes and I'm just here with a hoodie and denim jacket.

"I can't do anything about it," I shrug and picked up her hands to kiss them.

I don't think Mariana was gonna accept that as an answer.  She finds Miriam and asks her a question.

"Excuse me, Ms. Miriam? Can you let me take Olly to the gift shop and get her a jacket that's suitable for this weather? She doesn't even have gloves," she reasoned and I just shrug hopelessly. I don't want her taking care of me like this. She shouldn't spend her money on me like this, she shouldn't be spending a dime on me at all. I just feel bad...

Mariana comes back with a skip and I just smile softly at her. She can't help it, she just wants to be good to me. And she is, she has... she always has.

We go to the gift shop and takes me to the women's section for snow jackets. I didn't like any of them, but I'm not the one paying $200 for one of these so I'll shut the fuck up and let her do the shopping.

"Which one do you like?" She scans the hangars.

"The cheapest one this store has to offer," I whistled and died down when I looked to the other side of the store and my eyes locked onto a really REALLY nice jacket.

It was a white snow jacket that had grey and neon yellow designs. It was really nice, but I looked the other way.

"Ollyyyy it's okay

"Ollyyyy it's okay. Really, which jacket were you just looking at," she pleaded with the most innocent smile.

I couldn't bare it, I just feel like shit.

"I don't want you thinking I'm taking advantage of you. Hell, you don't feel like that, but I do. I don't want you spending money on me. I just- it just doesn't sit right with me. I-"

Mariana grabs me by the collar of my denim jacket and pulls me in for a deep and passionate kiss. I melted and failed to resist her. She breaks away from me and takes a deep breath.

"I'm not sure what it will take for you to shut up," she smiles.

"If this is what you have to show for your conflict resolution skills, we might have a problem," I sighed.

"So does that mean, you'll show me the jacket?" She chinks a smile.

I look up at the ceiling and sighed, "the white one on display..." I grumbled.

Mariana whirls around and her facial expression was in awe. She somewhat blushed.

"That'll look really good on you," she grabs my hand and practically drags me over to try it on.

I turn back around to see Mariana pop back up with matching gloves and I frowned.

"I'm not letting you hold me if your hands are cold," she turns her nose up at me. That was a Cindy move, but the ways she does it.. whoah.

"I- okay," I cooperated and she claps her hands as she takes the jacket off of me and skips to the counter.

I look over and see Miriam with a pleasing grin on her face. Me and Mariana walk out hand in hand and we stop for me to change into the new clothes she got me.

I throw my hair up in a bun and Mariana bites her lip at the sight of me. "I know you're a skater and beach girl, but this? I really like this," she adjusts the hood on the jacket for me and rests her hands on my shoulders.

"Olly, I like the look!" Miriam gives me a thumbs up and gestures us to hurry along.

"Thanks, my girlfriend has good taste," I shrug with a hopeless smile.

"Oh, goodie," she smiles and we climb into the bus.

Matt dog whistles getting everyone to look up, "I like the new look Olly- it's sexy!" He shouts from the back of the bus.

Nicole looks up and down at me taking every inch of me in, I didn't know what to do.

"Holy shit," Cindy flinches as she looks up at me as well. "A little too sexy," she bites the side of her finger and gives an approving wink at Mariana.

I started blushing and turning pink and I instinctively grab Mariana's hand and she squeezes it.

"She likes it too," I recovered my confidence by giving all the glory to Mariana as I look at her and she bit her lip.