Chapter 54

Nicole's POV

The more time I spend with Olly, I see many sides of her. But her being afraid and vulnerable were at the bottom of what I expected.

I softly giggle as I reminisce flashes of our highlighted moments in my thoughts. I'm not sure why I'm handling this all so well. Maybe because I knew she loved and cared for me just as much as I knew I'd love her too.

"Why are you smiling? You told me to say it... asshole," she sniffles and play punches me. You adorable little headache, you.

"Because I love you too, piece of shit. Now come here and kiss your girlfriend like you mean it," I cup her face again.

Olly's lips trailed up my neck and her blue eyes glared into mine lustfully before her lips locked into mine.

"I've always meant it," she growled as she lifts me up.

I immediately wrap my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist as she sets me on the kitchen countertop.

I moan into her mouth as I pull off my tank top and tie my damp hair up in a bun. Olly's complexion glowed beautifully as she stares at my body and I could feel my skin flush.

"You want to keep looking or are have you lost all your brain cells," I smirked at her as I adjusted the laced lining of my panties.

"Y= mx + b and the constant rate of you always being more and more drop dead gorgeous is a 10 out of 10," she shudders a shaky breath and crashes her lips into mine.

"Olly what?" I laughed in between kisses and I could feel her overpower me.

"Take these off you don't need them anymore," she bites her lip as she tugs on the brim of my shorts.