Chapter 57

Olly's POV.

Don't believe me, I don't care but I really can't find my pants.

Considering we spent the day at beach, I don't think anyone minded. Marianna surely didn't mind or the ugly older guys.

It was like being raped with eyes. Ew.

"Okay but can we talk about how much fun today was? We need to do this more often," Cindy stood in her drive way to blow everyone a kiss.

"I'd love too but I have a golden retriever pup to take care of," I chuckled.

"Can I meet him?!" Mariana squealed and I froze.

"Olly gets a dog and now she's a walking portable welfare for the common good of animals," Cindy smirks and laughs at her own joke.

"Come on, I won't take too much of your time. I kinda just wanna see you holding the puppy," Marianna pleaded with sparkles in her eyes.

"Eh- the puppy isn't at her place. There's this really grumpy old lady that houses the puppy since Olly's mom won't let her keep it. Olly did a big favor for the old lady and she's not really grandma material," Matt speaks up.

I look in the my review mirror and he gives me a quick wink, I swear I owe him one.

"Ah, grumpy old lady is a no go. I bet she has that old lady smell too," Mariana shrugs.

"Are y'all gonna just sit in my driveway or are y'all leaving? I have an appointment in 15!" Cindy exclaimed at her door step.

"What appointment?!" Matt yelled from the back seat.

"B-R-E-T! BRET!" Cindy did a cheer and did a high kick, grabbing a hold of her ankle and pulling it closer to her head.

"Just say dick appointment!" I yelled and I saw Cindy's face twist into something sour.

"Ollyyyyy!!" She roars and I slam the the car horn as the rest of her yelling seems to be inaudible. Few more seconds had passed and she gives me the finger. It's a love hate friendship.

Mariana and Matt were cracking the fuck up in the car as we watch Cindy storm off into her house.

"If you really look at it, I'm doing her and Bret a favor when he comes over. She can release all that pent up tension in the bed," I defended.

"Dr. BWC in the house!" Matt howled and Marianna couldn't get enough.

"Oh my god you two have no chill," she laughs hysterically in the back.

"Oh doctor, there appears to be a problem with my health," Matt faints dramatically.

"I think I know what the problem is," I pretended to say in manly voice.

"Oh what is it doctor? Is it- could it be... severe?" Matt exclaims in a high pitched voice to imitate a woman.

"Nothing I can't fix, you just need some vitamin.. D!!" I thrusted in my seat and honked the horn some more as the three of us literally laugh our asses off.

"I thought I told you bitches to leave!" Cindy storms out again and we reversed out her drive way.