Chapter 135

Matt's POV

I don't know, I kept my mouth shut whenever we watched the video. But between us three brunettes- that's right. Cindy and Mariana are not real blondes but their comprehension is exactly like one. But between us three brunettes, I'm the only one with common sense and the nerve to wonder...

why is Nicole with her? Why is Olly around Nicole's family?

"I bet this wasn't what had in mind for New Years," I looked at Olly and she laughed.

"Hell no. My dad told me to go take jiggy to say hi to Waters because it's been so long and then one thing led to another," she shook her head with a smile.

"I thought a grouchy old lady was Jiggy's dog sitter when your mom was around?" Mariana tilted her head and I froze. Goddamnit, Olly's ability to naturally tell the truth. Mariana and Cindy would lose their shit if they found out.

"Principal Waters is old and she's grouchy," Olly looked at Mariana plainly and I just smiled. Her arrogance is really something I tell you.

"Mind if I quote you the next time I see her?" Cindy arches her brow.

"Quote Matt, he's the one that gave the description that one day when we dropped you off to have your appointment with  Bret," Olly teased and I shook my head in defeat.

"By all means, I'm guilty as charged," I shrugged and reached for another cookie.

"Guys, I have to tell you something.. it's about what happened last night," Olly seemed a little uncomfortable.

"Go on," Cindy sips on her vsco water bottle.

"The next few weeks, I have asthma from external and internal head trauma. I don't know how I'm gonna pull this off at school because I think it's embarrassing..." she grumbled looking at her desk across the room and her inhaler was silver and black. I never seen a nice inhaler like that..

Mariana climbs on top of Olly but she flinches when Olly lets out a sharp sigh of pain.

"I'm sorry, I was gonna hug and kiss you," she turns pink.

Olly has a softened smile and she sits in a way, Mariana can just lay in her lap comfortably and plants a kiss on her head.

"Better?" Olly checks and Mariana nods.

"Oh young love. It can only last for so long," Cindy sighs dreamily and her comment gets under Mariana's skin...

It actually made me itch as well, remembering that phone call out of the blue and hearing that Mariana's leaving.

"How long did yours last with Bret?" Olly arched her brow and Cindy threw a piece of bread at her and we all laughed.

"You're full of shit," Cindy scoffed and turned her nose up at her.

"I bet if you didn't bleach your hair and add highlights to it, your hair would be brown as shit," Olly sticks her tongue out.

Cindy's face twists in disgust.

"I'm going to run you over with my car, watch your back you twat," Cindy points her finger at Olly and Mariana's trying her best not to laugh.

"Okay back to Olly's situation. Dude, you're gonna have to rough it. You did save someone's life after all so no one's going to judge you. Like come on," I gave her something to think on.

"Dont be so hard on yourself. Asthma is not a weakness. It's okay to be vulnerable," Mariana looks up at Olly and cups her cheek.

"Bet she's gonna stay out of trouble more often now because she can't breathe every 10 minutes," Cindy retorts and we all just looked at her blankly.

"Oh come on, that was not fucked up. We could all use a break from shenanigans!" She whined and we all fell upon agreement.

"Just until Olly recovers properly, then we go back to being young, dumb and broke," Mariana nods.

"I mean you guys can go ahead and do whatever it is that you had already planned," Olly shrugged with a small smile.

"Dumbass, we not living you behind," Cindy rolls her eyes.

"Well, what fun can we have that doesn't inflict on me using my inhaler?" Olly protests and she actually has me beat.

"It's winter in Florida, our options are limited," Cindy thinks for a brief second.

"We can go kart racing," I suggest and Mariana throws a pillow at me.

"Last thing I need is for Olly to take a pit stop yelling, 'I gotta put some air in this bitch' and then magically pulls out her inhaler," Mariana scolds me and we all fell out laughing.

"The fact I can see that happening..." Cindy mumbled shaking her head.

"I was thinking going to an arcade Friday night," Cindy looks at her polished nails.

"That sounds fun," I considered.

"And competitive. I say we split into two teams and winner with the most tickets doesn't have to chip in on food," Olly blurts and we all looked at one another....

"Matt!"

"Olly!"

"Cindy!"

"Mariana!"

.... "may the best team win bitches," Cindy gives a devilish smirk. It was set in stone that her and Mariana would dominate these two jocks in a heart beat.

<><><><><><><>