164. ROTTMNT X Female!Witch!Reader

Requested by Sakura11265 and some slight edits to the prompt

Author's Note: It took a while to get an idea on how to start this prompt (along with some heavy revisions)

I sort of had to alter the plot (wasn't feeling the angst at the time but I tried to keep some of it within the story)

Also spoilers: the prompt had some heavily implied poly relationship (mainly with the turtles and female!reader near the end of this oneshot) so if you're not into it; just skip this oneshot

During the night patrol...

The trio noticed Leo looking over one of the deadend alleyways. A vibrant portal appeared as (Y/N) stepped out of the wall, hugging her witch hat with a sigh. Mikey went ahead to greet her before the older brothers could comment on the unusual phenomenon.

"(Y/N)! And I gotta say, love the cute witch outfit-"

(Y/N) immediately jumped hiding under the hat in a panic. As the other turtles enter the scene surprised by her sudden actions. After a few seconds, she blinked still holding onto the hat as she spoke.

"S-sorry about that. I always thought if I got called being a witch,"

"I would have turned into a frog."

(Y/N) let go of her hat as she continued to speak.

"It happened with my old mentor but, I guess it doesn't count since you guys know me already."

"I'm just glad I can practice magic again..." (Y/N) said.

"Wait, what do you mean by again?" Leo asked.

"I wasn't the best at it but, let's just say, one of my ex friends decided to cheat his way to the final test."

"This happened when we were kids and I've been mostly on errand duty because of him."

(Y/N)'s necklace glowed (f/c) gripping onto the wand as a cold breeze filled the atmosphere.

"I'm guessing you're holding a bit of a grudge on the guy." Donnie said as (Y/N) scoffed.

"He's still banned from Wizard Station and left without apologizing to me or my mentor..."

"Why would I waste my time thinking about him." (Y/N) said.

"The guy really is a jerk but hey, we're willing to hear you out."

"And cheer you on if, you have one of those tests in the future." Raph said causing (Y/N) to lightly blush at the thought.

"But, doesn't Donnie detest all things magic related-"

"Only a tad bit, however, I heard from Sunita that Wizard Station is slowly taking an interest at modern technology."

"So I might stick around. Sometimes..." Donnie as the three brothers rolled their eyes at him while (Y/N) chuckled.

3 weeks later near Wizard Station inside a store.

The transparent forcefield around (Y/N) disappeared as she waved hello at the turtles.

"(M/N) closed the shop early so I'm free for today." (Y/N) said.

"So no evening exams for tonight?" Leo asked as (Y/N) nodded yes.

"Just practicing a few spells while I'm waiting for another month."