102. Mikey X Female!Amperi!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

Ben 10 Alien types prompts (1/4)

"You sure you can't just set off the lights in a color display, D?" Mikey asked pestering his brother as he sets up a device with a sigh.

"If I did, you have to carry the lightbulbs of various colors, Michael." Donnie said as the youngest brother pouts, going in another direction.

Near a pool, Leo sat in a life ring as he scrolled through his phone. Moments before Raph threw one of the spare pool noodles at the lazy turtle, proceeding to scold him. Mikey leaves heading to a side attraction that mimicked an aquarium with the artwork pulling his attention.

A few of the deep sea creatures glowed in a dim light as he inspects the piece more closely. As that happens, the picture of a moon jelly goes out as a shadowy figure bolts out of the room. Mikey then chases after the mysterious individual.

Back with Donnie, the signal on his laptop starts showing erratic behavior with the lights in the water park beginning to flick on and off. Then he hears the sound of Mikey's weapon taking a hold of a person as they make a rough landing. He puts on his goggles as he sees a (f/c) sea jelly alien struggling to get out while the other two turtles join up with them.

"I don't see any tracings of the oozesquito bites..." Donnie said as he gets closer to scan (Y/N) while she hovers above him, unintentionally dangling Mikey who's grabbing his weapon for dear life.

"What Donnie means to say,"

"You wouldn't mind to ask a few questions and could you please put me down." Mikey said as (Y/N) quickly apologizes.

"Sorry about that."

"The last time I saw a pair of goggles, I nearly got experimented by a group of mad scientists."

"Who got me out of my planet Tesslos through a large portal device."

"I managed to avoid them after staying here."

"But, who knows how long they'll be suspicious over a water park." 

"Almost close to open an aquarium exhibit..." (Y/N) said wrapping her tentacles around herself.

"Raph, is it okay if (Y/N) stays with us?"

"I'll also keep an eye on Donnie if he tries anything on her!" Mikey said.

Raph rubs the back of his neck as he speaks.

"It might take a while for Donnie to make a large tank-"

"Oh! Don't worry about that!"

"I can survive out of water but I appreciate the hospitality!" (Y/N) said closing her eyes delighted by the turtles' generous offer.

On the way back to the lair, (Y/N) covered more about her planet and her run ins with the scientists who constantly try to capture her.

A few days later in the arcade... 

As the guys play one of the games, Leo talks to (Y/N) while she checked the portable mirror Donnie made. It received a transmission moments after it's completion two days ago.

"Still on standby." Leo said as Mikey silently listened to the conversation.

"I woke up at 4 am when it started flashing, showing one of the other aliens arresting the scientists."

"So in a couple of days, I might be able to return back to Tesslos but,"

"You don't think it's selfish that I want to stay in this dimension..." (Y/N) said as she starts to blush.

Leo shrugs as he chuckles briefly spotting Mikey, shifting his focus to something else.

"You might wrap a certain turtle, too close from a good bye hug..." Leo said as (Y/N)'s tentacles begin to emit a tiny bit of electricity, exiting the arcade annoyed at Leo's comment.

"Not that I was eavesdropping but, does that imply she has a crush on one of us." Mikey guessed as Leo replied.

"I'll let the artist of the group figure it out." Leo said as he walks away.

Mikey then contemplates about (Y/N)'s crush.

("It's not Donnie since his whole scientific approach still kind of scares her. And she nearly dozed off by his speech mode.") 

He starts blushing when she slept comfortably in a pile of pillows. He shakes his head switching to the next guess.

("Definitely not Raph after that one surprise hug startled her. And we all learned to be careful because of that.")

("And with Leo, she tensed up with the mention-")

"3 2 and on cue." Donnie said pausing the game.

"(Y/N) has a crush on me?!" Mikey shouted as his face turns pink.

The next day...

At the start of dawn, Mikey didn't sleep last night as he sees (Y/N) fluttering around, close to the exit of the lair. (Y/N) spots him, holding both of her tentacles silently staring at him.

Before the teens could say anything, two other Amperis appeared as one of them heads toward (Y/N), giving a device to her as she spoke.

"You dropped this while the scientists' were following after you."

"It helps with the whole return trip back to your planet in an instant and since you've been in this dimension for a couple of months."

"You can now visit here anytime!"

"We just wanted to give this back to you!"

"Apologies for interrupting an abrupt heart to heart talk!" The Amperi said as the other sighs while the alien jellies teleport out of the sewer.

Mikey glances at the device with one of the signs as it shows a heart symbol glowing orange causing (Y/N) to blush.

"Nice to know that love is still universal outside of Earth!" Mikey said winking at her as her blush deepened.

Bonus:

As the turtles wore modified tech suits fitted to the Tesslos' environment, (Y/N) carried Mikey who grew annoyed by Donnie who was fascinated by one of the Amperi who answered his questions (and I mean ALL of his questions).

_____________________________________________

Typed around January 19, 2020; Edited February 1st, 2020

An interesting set of prompts but I favor the alien character designs from this show (before the reboot that is lol)

Leave comments of criticisms