82. Donnie X Female!SoftshellTurtleMutant!Reader Part 2

Continuation(Extension) from the request from Skyler_Power696

Meanwhile at April's apartment...

(Y/N) appeared flustered as she talks to the girls.

"Why, why, why did I even suggest that?!"

"And don't me started on how I feel about mating season..." (Y/N) said.

"I don't want to change the subject (Y/N) but, I think it's cute that you're copying a bit of Donnie's habits."

"And mostly the good ones." April snickered at the last comment as (Y/N) throws a pillow at her with whining energy.

Sunita stayed focused with concern at (Y/N) as she spoke.

"Skipping over the really descriptive stuff about that season..."

"Did you at least talked with Splinter about that stuff?"

"Since you'll be at the lair with the guys, also going through that..."

Sunita fake coughs resuming the conversation.

"And I hope Donnie can extend the 24 hour lockdown in the garage to the time frame matching the mating season one."

"Along with you making sure he doesn't change the other security measures at the last minute." Sunita said as the atmosphere shifts to a serious tone.

(Y/N) grips on her (f/c) bandana releasing a sigh.

"It's going to be so awkward after today..."

"But at least Sunita's reflecting on this with a serious note,"

"Unlike a certain someone..." (Y/N) said as she folds her arms.

(Y/N) stayed neutral towards April halfway through the hang out but eventually the two girls reconcile after (Y/N) returned to the lair.

Raph and Donnie see (Y/N) heading down the sewer ladders. The oldest brother spotted Donnie holding the blueprint close to his plastron trying his best to keep his composure excited about a new project. He wasn't sure what it is but glancing back at her, she has a nearly somber expression than her usual energetic personality.

"Uh Donnie,"

"I know you want to show that blueprint to (Y/N),"

"But it might be serious to hear her out,"

"Since she doesn't take this much time getting down the sewer ladders..." Raph said as Donnie puts on his goggles zooming in towards her face.

Sweat trails down her bandana deep in thought as her feet reaches the ground. She grasped on to the rail breathing in and out then walks towards where the turtles are.

Donnie puts back his goggles on his head as (Y/N) pauses noticing Raph beside him.

("No time to stay silent! Just say it already!")

(Y/N) hurriedly races to the two turtles letting out a sigh now ready to address an important issue.

"Donnie, is it okay if I'm in charge of the garage lockdown along with changing the settings?"

"Sunita said those suggestions after I mentioned the..."

(Y/N) covered her face as she started to blush only mouthing the words 'mating season'.

Donnie squints as he said the words out loud causing Raph to flip the goggles on his head, annoyed at his sometimes dense brother.

"Now that (Y/N) is living with us...."