72. Leo X Female!Reader: Definitely Not a Date

Requested by MIDCG002

(Y/N) stretches after finishing her essay. She gets up from her seat brushing away the frills on the (f/c) fancy dress she's wearing.

No special occasion really, just to change up the boring stay at home routine.

Afterwards she spots a blue portal materializing and out appears Leo with his winter attire as he holds a makeup bag in his other hand.

"Great timing on the outfit (Y/N)!"

"All though you're missing on the hairstyle and makeup..." Leo said as he scans at her.

"Is that important?" (Y/N) asked.

"Sort of but I've seen Donnie helped out April on her hair."

"And watched a few tutorial videos on makeup so..."

"I think I know what I'm doing!" Leo said confidently as (Y/N) pouts.

"I'm willing to try the hairstyle attempt but..." 

"Just don't go too crazy on the make up okay Leo." (Y/N) said as she went to get her mom's hair styling kit in the bedroom.

Leo silently cheers and gets out of his phone for the videos using it as a reference trying to contain the grin on his face.

Halfway through the hairstyle process, (Y/N) speaks up pausing a video of a game she used to play as a kid.

"Before you guys met Sunita,"

"Did you guys also help out with April on other pretty stuff?" (Y/N) asked as Leo chuckles.

"I usually help out with the outfits and Mikey does a similar thing adding trinkets."

"Like bracelets and etc."

"April was almost late to a middle school boat party because of Raph finding a box with filled with silly sunglasses." Leo said causing (Y/N) to laugh.

"I think my middle school was rivals with hers because of the student reports clashing against each other in a fun rivalry."

"She was one of the students who managed to hop on the boat not getting her outfit wet-"

Leo interrupts (Y/N) showing a mirror to her as she sees her reflection. It's the exact hairstyle she wanted to try but often stopped with doubts not pulling it off.

Leo gulps as he nearly stutters talking to her.

"The l-last thing is the make up and I promise not too much though..." Leo said close to complimenting his crush as (Y/N) nods agreeingly.

It takes half of the time applying the make up with one last detail.

Leo felt his hand shaking holding the lipstick and retreats using the handheld mirror hiding his blushing face.

"(Y/N), all that's left is the lipstick here!" Leo said as he shoves the items on the living room table causing (Y/N) to open her eyes noticing the turtle by the door.

Leo was on the verge of fainting as he caught glimpses of her applying the lipstick on her lips. He recovers a bit of his regular self as she smiles heading toward the turtle's direction.

"I had my doubts, however, I'll treat you to a limited edition Jupiter Jim figure I got at a random store."

"As my way of thanks Leo!" (Y/N) said beaming at him as the blush surfaces on his face rubbing his neck.

Time Skip to the mall...

On the second floor, Sunita gasps spotting the two teens as Leo tries to grab (Y/N)'s hand. She pulls Donnie and April showing her friends as Leo regains his balance stumbling on his failed attempt nervously laughing while (Y/N) tilts her head.