155. ROTTMNT X Reader: What if Mini Scenarios (5/5)

A separate request from RedFox0210

5/5: Overly disciplined

Near a dojo around late afternoon...

💙Outspoken Consideration💙

"Is something wrong Leonardo?" (Y/N) asked as Leo dreaded hearing his first name in a formal manner.

"I don't want to harshen the vibe but,"

"I'm still not into being called by my first name."

"And just Leo or Leon is fine by me." Leo said as doubt appears on (Y/N)'s face.

"My mentor says you only gain respect by mentioning the person's birth name."

"And that nicknames send a childish first impression." (Y/N) said as Leo internally groaned.

"Some people might grow to hate their original name due to personal reasons."

"Especially if the people around them act like jerks."

"In some ways, nicknames are a fresh new start to get away from that lifestyle."

"I'm sure you had a couple on your mind before your mentor started being a grump about the whole nickname thing." Leo said.

"I never thought of any and just blocked out that thought until now."

"I apologize for calling you in a formal manner on a multiple of occasions..." (Y/N) said as they bowed looking at the ground.

Leo let out a sigh placing his hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders.

"You don't have to be harsh on yourself for almost every little thing."

"I'm just glad you finally have a break for yourself after Splinter scolded your mentor with regards to that overly serious training stuff."

"That final battle with Shredder really showed how much Raph had a breaking point, managing the leader role and as the oldest brother."

Leo stayed silent for a few seconds before resuming to talk.

"To be honest, I can only handle a week of being the leader before I start to have doubts on my self."

"I don't want to be too serious to the point where trying to relax ends up losing a part of me..." Leo said as he lets go of (Y/N)'s shoulders.

"Leo, since you mentioned a week,"

"Why not try having a weekly turn at the leader thing and switch with Raph."

"Like, start with Sunday as the new day."

"And the two of you can give advice on the last three days, if things get stressful." (Y/N) said finally looking at him as the turtle begins to blush.

Hearing his crush finally using a nickname for once.

"I-I'll keep that in mind, thanks (Y/N)." Leo said as (Y/N) returned a soft smile.

Leo is still amazed how he slowly started having a crush on one of the top five students in the dojo. But, he's happy to help (Y/N) live a little while they help out with his leadership situation.

❤️Truthful Concerns❤️

"Raphael, you've been unusually tense for the past few weeks." (Y/N) said as Raph lightly scratched the back of his neck.