147. Leo X PeregerineFalcon!Mutant!Reader

Requested by Lordexplosionmrder

Before you read please DO NOT leave any spoilers or mention of rottmnt season 2's finale in the comments

^Expect this note to show up in this week's oneshots just as a precaution for that note^

While the turtles including (Y/N) play Smash Bros Ultimate, Leo spoke up after his friend picked Kirby as their main fighter.

"Not a fan of racing games huh, Captain Falcon." Leo said as (Y/N)'s feathers fluffied up in an annoyed manner.

"Just because, you saw me falcon punched a thief."

"It doesn't mean I'll say the iconic phrase every time and besides,"

"Everyone knows Kirby for his sweet personality." (Y/N) said.

"Funko Pop Kirby is still unsettling to look at and there was already an April's Fool joke regarding  the square shape."

"And other weird drawings with the other kirby characters..." Donnie said.

"Oh, you mean the huge chin-"

Donnie shouted at Leo as the others laughed while his character Samus flew off the screen by Mikey's squirtle.

A few days later...

"Hey Captain Falcon, good thing you're not in the awkward feather phase." Leo said as (Y/N) tried not to laugh at the fourth picture with some of the chicks looking angry with the new feathers replacing the baby ones. 

"The fifth picture with the one opening its mouth looks more babylike."

"Compared to its chick form."

"I'm still not looking forward to molt my feathers since apparently peregerine falcons also do that as well." (Y/N) said.

"Well, at least you can stock up on those extra feathers for future prank attacks." Leo said as (Y/N) rolled their eyes.

"I'm not getting involved with any of your annual prank wars."

"And hopefully I don't molt a lot to make a huge pillow." (Y/N) said.

"Or you might end up with a cool feather pen." Leo said as (Y/N) facepalmed.

During the next night patrol...

"Okay, hear me out on this what if scenario,"

"You managed to crash the party not using eleven back up plans."

"But, you ended up helping your previous client, who got you into so much trouble."

"What would you dew?" Leo said as (Y/N) groaned at that pronunciation of the word do.

"I would be mad at myself for taking that request for a few seconds."

"Then just run off using a random getaway vehicle." (Y/N) said as they fold their arms.

"To be honest, I thought you would falcon punch that dude without any second."

"Especially, if the said guy managed to still have some blackmail on you." Leo said.

"That's really tempting for a punch but, I rather not get sued by a rich guy."(Y/N) said as Leo nodded by that statement.

One week later near the amusement park close to early evening...

"Isn't that (Y/N) by one of the carnival games?" Raph said as the others spot (Y/N) in a baseball stance, ready to throw the ball out of their hands.

(Y/N) hurled the ball with such fierce energy, sending most of the stuck bottles around the owner, almost in a circle as he stood frozen by what just happened. While the tired employee asked (Y/N) which top prize on the nets do they want.

(Y/N) hugged a plushie of an egg with a removable eggshell hat that contained a neutral chao. Then noticed the guys still in awe by (Y/N)'s "falcon punch".

"See why I call (Y/N) Captain Falcon!"

"Its practically their signature move!" Leo said as Raph saw (Y/N) slightly blushing while softly hugging the chao plushie while Mikey and Donnie met up with them.

Leo heard a little chuckle from Raph.

"That's one of the few times you actually say (Y/N)'s real name."

"Or, is it too cute to call them that all the time..." Raph said in a teasing tone as Leo scoffed with a blushing face.

"I don't have to answer that!" Leo said as he joins with the others.

Although, the thought slowly lingered in his mind as (Y/N) leads the guys to one of their favorite rides.

One hour later...

"It might be boring to end the night with a ferris wheel ride..." (Y/N) said hesitating at the laidback ride as the others disagreed.

"Not really, its nice to look at the sparkly view especially when its night time!" Mikey said.

"Its better than trying to find an empty bench for a resting spot." Donnie mentioned.

"Right and,"

"I dare Leo to share a cart with (Y/N)."

"He's been unusually silent to up this point." Raph said as Leo glared at him.

"I'm just thinking about stuff, that's all." 

"I'll crush this dare with my eyes closed!" Leo said as he went ahead.

Five minutes into the ride...

The thought began to feel like a heavy weight on his shoulders and shell as (Y/N) watched the glimmery scenery, unaware of the nervous turtle seating across from them.

Leo quickly coughed getting rid of the slight stutter in his voice.

"Is it sort of your thing to end the night at a fair with these types of rides?" Leo asked as (Y/N) hummed.

"My parents thought of it first when I was younger,"

"There was only an hour left and I still wanted to explore the place."

"They tricked me with the ferris wheel to lull away the rowdy energy I had,"

"And it worked..." (Y/N) said as they covered their yawn and embraced the plushie in a sleepy manner.

Leo blushed as he spoke.

"Not to ruin the calm vibes but, were you kind of annoyed at the Captain Falcon nickname..."

"I always thought it was cool until Raph pointed it out during today's hang out."

"That's the main reason why I haven't been talking and,"

"I really hoped I didn't upset you constantly repeating that name..." Leo said as (Y/N) was slightly surprised by his comment.

"For the first few days, it sort of bothered me."

"But thankful, on certain days, where you knew not to push my buttons."

"You're very mindful of that."

"To be honest, I sort of wish you thought of a cuter nickname for me."

"Since you're being openly honest about this..." (Y/N) said while Leo froze by the realization, just as the ride makes a stop.

15 minutes later inside the turtle tank...

Leo covered his ears to avoid hearing most of the nicknames suggested from his brothers for (Y/N). And he only plans on telling the new one to (Y/N), once his brothers aren't aware of the first date.

__________________________________

Edited August 15, 2020

Leave comments or criticisms