36. Mikey X Female!Reader: Smores Galore!

Requested by chu1luc

Mikey was bewildered that (Y/N) explored parts of the Hidden City as the two head in a sliding door of a vacate convenience store still not demolished from it's due date last year. He attempts to discard his panicky thoughts as he closes his eyes with her by his side.

"Well! Here we are!"

He peeked out of one eye to check on her and eventually his eyes sparkle at the vast plaza full of other buildings ranging from tall to small sizes.

"Let's go Mikey!"

"We're stopping by the Morning Dew Diner!"

"That place makes the most savory and fluffiest s'mores!" (Y/N) chimed grabbing his wrist hauling him to the restaurant.

"A-aren't there reservations at these places-s?" Mikey asked.

He really wished (Y/N) didn't hear his sudden stutter because his brothers repeatedly pester him about his crush on her after April introduced her to the guys last year. Near the end of previous year, the crush started to surface in a couple of drawings in his sketchbook. And Raph unintentionally glimpse at the book with the other two brothers witnessing those particular doodles.

Mikey blinks as he abruptly stood in his tracks.

"Wait? What's a s'more?" Mikey asked forgetting about his thought for a moment.

(Y/N) gasped in horror at Mikey's question as she lets go of his wrist.

"Even Donnie would be offended if he hear you say that!"

"Okay!"

"Are you familiar with the rocky road ice cream?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yeah. But I don't get it all the time."

"Does it matter?" Mikey asked once again.

"It does matter! Since s'mores also have marshmallows."

"But not like the tiny ones."

"Much more bigger like..."

(Y/N) took his hand once more using it as a comparison for the size of a marshmallow.

"Like half of your thumb." (Y/N) said as she released his hand.

"H-huh! That's cool to know!"

"Lead the w-way (Y/N)!" Mikey stammered pointing to the way as she grinned gleefully.

________________________________________________

Inside the place...

The pair found a table by the window and took their seats as (Y/N) scanned the menu template. 

Mikey examined the area as he noted that there were a decent amount of customers and some were humans not caring they were around mutants and yokai. Other than that, just the typical diner layout you see anywhere.

"You kids finally ready to order..."

Mikey noticed the wallaby waiter chewing a piece of gum while making a bubble shortly before popping it standing by with an overworked expression but still calm.

"Wallace. Is the s'more galore special still on the menu?"

"It's okay if it's not there though."

"Still good to see you." (Y/N) said smiling at the waiter.

The older wallaby gave a half-smile to her as he replied.

"Good thing you're a regular at this diner (Y/N)..."