118. Mikey X Female!Competitive!Artist!Reader

Requested by BlueyTheBluegirl

Art block halted most of the creative energy as (Y/N) stared blankly at the empty brick wall. She proceeded to lay on the rooftop floor as two figures spot the girl in the distance.

Mikey recognized April with a puzzled expression.

"Do you usually talk to her, April?" Mikey asked as his friend shrugged readjusting her glasses.

"Not really but, (Y/N)'s kind of a popular kid at the art stuff."

"But, since her crew's been busy with other assignments..."

"She's been unusually quiet."

"Like it's almost been two weeks since the '30 day art challenge' was postponed."

April pulls out her phone searching (Y/N)'s username on a social media website. She showed last year's art to Mikey as the turtle awed at an art archive, filling up an entire month.

"Whoa! (Y/N) is like one of those cool anime rivals."

"Except, she's not mean about the rivalry." Mikey said.

As the turtle looked back at (Y/N), she got up leaving towards the door, done for the night. An imaginary exclamation mark appeared above his head as he leaped towards the rooftop.

"Can you tell Raph, I'm gonna be busy for the next few nights?"

"Just so he doesn't get on my case about it!" Mikey shouted as April gave a thumbs up, proceeding to text the oldest turtle about it.

April left after 30 minutes for her part time job as turtle continued half of the artwork on the wall.

The next evening, (Y/N) examined the half filled art piece that used various colors, centering towards an orange theme. Before she could ponder the meaning of it, a note was attached to the side as she removed it, reading the message.

My friend April told me you weren't having the best luck with the recent art block...

So I filled out some of the space hoping to inspire some creative vibes!

It'll be a while for a meet up but let's be friends! - Mikey

(Y/N) chuckled at the tiny doodle of a turtle with a tooth gap grin as she added his contact info.

A few days later...

Mikey: Huh... the warm up drawings give a sketch like feel to it

(Y/N): You got lucky at the timed stuff but I'm a bit curious about the turtle theme 

Can I ask about that?

Mikey: Uh, well it's kind of a thing with me and my brothers; also a color coordinated theme too

Raph's red, Donnie's purple, Leo's light blue, and you know my favorite color

(Y/N): Aw, that's actually really sweet

Although, you're kind of the opposite personality of the Renaissance Michelangelo

More cheerful about everything while he was sort of a brooding type 

idk my classmate told me about this