10. Donnie X PurpleDragons!Reader

It's been almost a month that Donnie befriended an online user from a survival horror game. At first he only played the game at April's place, but after one long chat session during an unbearable loading screen, the two teens instantly clicked.

His brothers hoped Donnie won't have another incident similar to "The Purple Game" and constantly check on him as a precaution.

Last week close to midnight, Mikey was so close snatching his controller away until (Nickname) asked Donnie turn the microphone settings on. As that happened an audio clip began to play.

"I didn't get no sleep cuz of y'all and y'all not gonna get sleep cuz of me!"

(Nickname): lol I just wanted to try out my new microphone instead of using my voice

SpectacleNews (aka April): XD

Donnie was confused about the joke until Mikey bursted out laughing.

(Nickname): Is that Mikey I'm hearing in the background

BootyyyShaker9000: Yes. I thought you hate talking with a microphone.

(Nickname): Yeah I still do but one of the club members asked me to hold on to this idc why

Both April and Donnie paused for a few minutes until April resumed typing.

SpectacleNews: okay real talk for a bit

(Nickname): *shrugs* k

SpectacleNews: You don't happen to wear a purple satin jacket with a dragon on the back, do you (Nickname)?

(Nickname): Er... The last month that one guy with the circular glasses, I think Jase, (idk) he kept on pleading me to join the club but I turned down his offer only focusing on helping him with the missing assignments he had while he was on house arrest

SpectacleNews: Did Kendra or Jeremy send you an email as well

(Nickname): Jeremy did but I deleted his email and blocked him but Kendra...

Donnie gripped on the controller as anger slowly rises.

BootyyyShaker9000: I swear if she found blackmail material on (Nickname)

Donnie would have typed that but couldn't because of Mikey's presence.

(Y/N) glimpsed at the large (f/a) plushie wearing the said purple jacket and resumed typing their response.

(Nickname): She managed to fool one of the bosses at the Kobayashi AI company sending a fake email to my aunt who works there. Displaying my examples of handling a basic program to more complex stuff. Only after last week at the start of Sunday I got a gift which is that said jacket.

SpectacleNews: Please tell me you didn't do any of the cyber crimes

(Nickname): The only cyber crime I did is copying the tracker device from the jacket into nine various locations! She's definitely ticked off after discovering the 4th one in an arcade heh

BootyyyShaker9000: So that's why you're not using the microphone

(Nickname): Yuuuup! Also since April told me you're the tech guy of your group, let's partner up to get these guys off my back! You in?

BootyyyShaker9000: To be honest the only threat is Kendra but I accept (Nickname)!

(Nickname): Just call me (Y/N) Donnie. I'll just stare blankly at you if you say your actual username in public but I'll obviously know it's you though

[(Nickname) and SpectacleNews have signed off]

"Does this count as a date with you and (Y/N)?" Mikey said now smirking at his brother.