21. Raph X Gamer!Reader

Requested by LuckyJean_13 (1/4)

Donnie was able to get back stage passes for his brother Raph to meet one of his favorite gamers who went by (Nickname) who's also the same age as his oldest brother.

At first, it was only background noise for Donnie but when Raph heard about (Nickname)'s collaboration with the same Teddy Bear Town company. Raph instantly became a fan and started watching the full livestreams after taking a break from his work outs or training sessions.

Donnie tried finding dirt on (Nickname) because he was already annoyed that Raph still believed that Ghostbear has a shred of goodness in his heart. And surprisingly he didn't find any misconduct at all. Even Todd the friendly capybara is good friends with (Nickname) and donated money along with extra games to well trusted charities.

He still didn't trust (Nickname) while waiting with Raph wearing his purple hoodie. 

Raph grinned happily watching (Nickname) play the last special event of a random yet colorful first person shooter game. At the end of the final round, (Nickname)'s team announced to be the winners as the judge as their arm. The leader who lost threw her hat with headphones to the ground revealing to be an enraged panda mutant as she pounced at (Nickname) as the signal to the backstage monitors were cut off.

Raph got out of his seat wearing a teddy bear hoodie with ears and looked at his brother.

"We have to save (Nickname) Donnie!" Raph said heading out of the stage without thinking of a plan.

Donnie groaned and immediately went to work getting the monitors back on as he and his brother didn't bring their weapons.

(Y/N) kicked a rolling chair towards the charging panda. The panda temporarily lost her balance as the chair hit her but crushed it with all her might as it now became smashed up pieces. (Y/N) searched their area standing on the tanker desks and grabbed a CPU hoping not to knock out the panda with the unexpected weapon.

"Just kindly give the trophy to me..."

"And you won't get mauled by a cuddly bear that most people cherish.." She said as she slowly crawled to (Y/N).

(Y/N) scowled at the panda but held onto the machine tightly.

"5. 4.. 3..."

"2.."

"1..."

(Y/N) struggled to lift the machine above their head attempting to throw it at the panda. The panda lunges at (Y/N) with her claws out ready to slash at them displaying a sinister grin. (Y/N)'s eyes widen in horror but blinks hearing a sound of something falling above the panda.

"Swooping like a boss!" Raph yelled joining his hands together as he strikes the head of the panda landing on top of her as she collapses on the floor unconscious.

(Y/N) fell to their knees with the machine still in their arms.

"I really should have canceled this meet up..." (Y/N) said laying their head on the CPU.

Raph noticed them tense up as he turned around.

He only took a step forward before a purple like mechanical cage barricade the panda inside.

"Donnie! Do you really want (Nickname) to freak out even more?!" Raph shouted.

"You're not alone?" (Y/N) asked but still kept their guard up.

Then a monitor popped by (Y/N)'s right side lit up with the other turtle present.

"My brother and I were on stand by watching the events backstage."