55. Donnie X Female!DemiGoddess!Reader Part 2

Continuation(Extension) from the request from chu1luc

(Y/N) placed her chin on the table slightly annoyed while staring at the bright laptop screen displaying a dashboard listing an assignment moved to another date.

"So you're not going to ask-"

Donnie watched his girlfriend hit her forehead lightly around the edge of the table as she spoke.

"I should've asked two questions before I left class last week..."

(Y/N) lets out a sigh as tree branches grew near her temples.

"I'm just glad I made some progress before realizing those two questions were a thing." (Y/N) said as Donnie drifts his rolling chair near her side.

He examines a sheet of lined paper with notes of two artists mentioned and other details. Specifically the three question marks close to the questions.

"Some progress is better than none."

"Hopefully you don't have those group members since,"

"I suspect this is a group project you're talking about..." Donnie said as (Y/N) puffs one of her cheeks as the branches bloom with a few small purple flowers.

"Observant as always Donnie."

"However, all of us managed to meet up for at least 30 minutes for our parts so,"

"I'm lucky for that." (Y/N) said.

"Did you or the other members set up a page for the collaborated project?"

"Like a power point or something similar?" Donnie asked.

"From day 1 of the project,"

"One guy already had the email and made a second one afterwards,"

"I have a feeling everyone's going to work on the project at the last minute since it's due next Friday..." (Y/N) said not noticing her shoulders tensing up.

Donnie softly smiles at (Y/N) as he spins her chair towards him and proceeds to caress her face.

"You got through one test."

"And just doing a bit of work each day has more benefits than the usual cram session."

"I never thought presentations would be one-"

"One month later and (Y/N) finally gets to see the soft side of Donnie..."

Donnie flares up hearing Leo's statement as the younger brother folds his arms with a smirk on his face.

"If you'll excuse me, (Y/N)..."

"I need to speak with Leo before I assist with your project." Donnie said as he pulls away and gets out of his seat now chasing Leo.

Mikey stepped out of the way as he watched his brothers in some type of kerfuffle as he went to Donnie's lab saying his usual hello to (Y/N). He spotted (Y/N) still tinted pink as she touched her cheek. His mouth begins to turn into a big grin on the verge of squealing.

"Did he finally kiss you on the-"

(Y/N) detected Donnie in swift speed as he covered his youngest brother's mouth with his hands.

"I also need to talk to this one as well!" Donnie said as he dragged Mikey out of the lab.

Before Donnie left the room for a second time, he glanced at (Y/N)'s lips as she was about to say something still stunned thinking about what he said.

Mikey goes over to Leo as Donnie freezes to the ground with his thoughts on kissing (Y/N) on the lips. A shade of pink covers his purple mask trying to think of something else as his brothers stare at him.

"I'm guessing he did something similar to the pda thingy." Mikey said as Leo shrugs.

"Probably, but I'm sure (Y/N) will have a trick up her sleeve responding to his recent sign of affection." Leo said as Mikey smiles.

_________________________________________________

Two days later...

(Y/N) entered the lair with a flashcard in her hands as the events from the previous days repeated in a constant loop. She accidentally bumps into Donnie who manages to hide in the kitchen afterwards and as she looks around wondering who she bumped into.

Raph winces at the scene playing out and checks on his brother.

"Things could get worse if you continue this, Donnie..." Raph said as Donnie refused to move an inch from his hiding spot.

Donnie spots (Y/N) and now hides behind Raph as she asks where Donnie is.

Raph decided not to mention where he is and dodges the question.

"I overheard from Mikey and Leo that you were still shocked about our brother being affectionate towards you,"

"How are you holding up after that?" Raph asked as (Y/N) blushes.

"W-well, it kept my mind off the bits of stage fright for my group presentation!"

"That's for s-sure..." (Y/N) said now silently looking away from Raph and a purple flower crown appears near her forehead.

Raph briefly looks over his shoulder as Donnie steps out to his side still hesitating to speak with (Y/N). He lets out a content sigh as he gently takes the flashcard out of (Y/N)'s hands.

"You okay with me reading the notes as you recite them, (Y/N)?" Raph asked as (Y/N) nodded.

Donnie observed (Y/N) as she recited the notes in perfect detail. After the final one, Raph hands over the card to him as the oldest turtle exits the room with a smile on his face. He quietly cursed at Raph almost crushing the card in his hand. 

(Y/N) loosens her shoulders done with another practice session as she was about to thank Raph for his help. She looks up to see Donnie and only him.

Donnie holds out the flashcard to her as he begins to speak.

"You were practically in your element, (Y/N)..."

"However, I do apologize for not letting you know about-"

"Your ways of affections..." (Y/N) said as she took the card back sending a delicate grin at her boyfriend.

Donnie nearly melts for a few seconds and recovered back to his usual poise self.

"Right, a-anyway let's just go to the arcade for a bit." Donnie said as he lightly pushes her to the arcade.

Near the entrance, the trio observed the couple having a lively discussion until (Y/N) made a sly move kissing the purple turtle as his eyes widen at her unexpected gesture.

Leo gags but says a "I called it" afterwards as Donnie hides in his shell.

"I think you broke him, (Y/N)!" Mikey said as (Y/N) snickers hugging her boyfriend in his battle shell.

_________________________________________________

 Originally typed October 20, 2019; Edited October 26 and 27, 2019

I'll still keep the important PSA note just as a reminder for myself (Waiting for the On Demand feature to have the new episodes is better than none at all)

However expect slow updates next month (two essays for two of my classes ; _ ;)

I'll still leave requests sort of open but I definitely post a lot during the Thanksgiving break

Leave comments or criticisms