71. ROTTMNT X Reader: I Can't Choose One...

Requested by Puddle_Slime_Queen with slight edits to the prompt

(Y/N) enters April's apartment as Mayhem walks around them purring contently. They loosen their tired expression picking up the creature in their arms now petting his head while April walks toward them to greet her bestie.

"You've been busy with the guys constantly giving you affection (Y/N)." April said as (Y/N) sighs.

"Are you okay with a slightly long real talk April?"

"Splinter was nice enough to stall the guys for another lesson..."

"I'll gift him cheesecake after this situation is over."

April covers her mouth from laughing at the not so subtle detail as she sits by the couch. (Y/N) joins her as Mayhem rests on their lap.

"Okay spill the beans!" April said as (Y/N) snickers.

"Well, I honestly don't know which turtle started having a crush on me but..."

"I can't choose one..."

"And I really don't want to see them glaring at each other if I started dating one."

"It's already bad that they're constantly arguing over me..."

"All of them had such a strong dynamic and this happens..." (Y/N) said as they let out another sigh.

"Can you tell me one good and bad trait revolving around the guys before I suggest my solution to this dilemma?" April asked as (Y/N) nods.

"For Raph, he's like a sweet teddy bear but he has a bad habit of being over protective." (Y/N) said.

"Oh man Donnie's bound to be a handful (Y/N)..." April mentioned as a sweatdrop appears on (Y/N)'s face.

"I don't even know how I got that turtle interested in me?!"

"But anyway, despite Donnie's deadpanned nature, he has a different method of displaying his affection."

"Mr One Liner." April said.

"Leo's surprisingly considerate of other peoples' feelings however, his sarcastic attitude can ruin a moment sometimes."

"And finally the youngest out of the bunch." April said.

"The fact Mikey can switch from a bundle of sunshine to a storm with lightning is just frightening, with his whole Dr. Delicate Touch persona."

(Y/N) gives Mayhem another pet on the head as he yawns now falling asleep. (Y/N) ends up yawning as well a bit exhausted of the turtles' competitive energy while April reflects on (Y/N)'s descriptions of the guys.

April places her fist on her hand as (Y/N) spots their friend with determination.

"The answer is simple my dear (Y/N)..."

"Why not date all four of them!" April suggested as (Y/N) blushes.

"C-can you be more specific!?"

"I'm not really following..." (Y/N) said.

"I briefly heard this at school."

"It's called polyamory."

"Or the simple more common phrase poly relationship."

"Where there's consent with all your partners agreeing on good terms."

"For example, in your case (Y/N),"

"It would be the guys!" April said confidently.

"I could try that..."