31. Donnie X Female!MutantRabbit!Reader

Requested by DiamondgirlPony

3 pm...

(Y/N) sighed as she returned back home. Her mom greets her not fazed by her new rabbit appearance.

She fell on the couch hating the bug that left with her in this situation. It's a good thing everyone at her school thinks her new look is a well made cosplay costume. But she is worried how long she can keep up this facade though as she stares at the table with a cage as a rabbit sleeps inside.

A slight smile appears on her face as she gazes at the pet that's temporary in her care for one of her relatives.

A knock is heard from the door as her mom walks over to answer it.

"(Y/N)! A visitor's stopping by to check on you!"

"She knows about your situation since she has friends with that dilemma as well!"

(Y/N)'s ears move forward curious about the visitor. She sits up waiting for the unexpected visitor.

"Hiya (Y/N)!"

"It's me April!"

"From one of your classes!" April said standing in front of her.

You and April never really talk but you're a bit at ease that she hasn't gone in your personal space saying how cute you are with your bunny look.

"So you have friends in school with the same problem I have?" (Y/N) asked.

"Not in school but we can meet with them later today."

"Uh (Y/N)'s mom. Is it okay if (Y/N) can be out at night?" April asked.

"Oh sure dearie! Just call me when you're bringing her back!" (Y/N)'s mom said.

April nodded at the older woman as the two teens wait for the evening night.

6 pm near a park...

(Y/N) followed April as she looked at her texting on her phone.

"I have a feeling two of my friends will crowd around you so just say the word if the guys get too close (Y/N)." April said

"Two of how many?" (Y/N) asked.

April was interrupted by Mikey and Raph's shrieks at (Y/N).

(Y/N) hid behind April alarmed at the tall turtles with her ears flat and pointed backwards.

"You guys need to chill at (Y/N)."

"Like we all love the cute stuff but it can get annoying after while..." Leo said holding back Mikey and Raph.

"Yeah what Leo said." Donnie said still concentrated on his phone as Leo tossed his brother's phone with his sword.

April grumbles seeing the scene going as (Y/N) peeked behind April to slightly blush at the turtle wearing a purple bandana.

__________________________________________________

Your mom was very ecstatic to see you going out to visit your friends every now and then. When your relative came back to reclaim the rabbit, she hoped you weren't sadden saying good bye. Luckily she doesn't know about your new crush on Donnie and thank goodness for that.

You entered the lair hoping Donnie was out of his lab so his brothers wouldn't be aware about your crush on him. 

However he was, but more along the lines of him skate boarding with his brothers as you spotted him waiting for Leo's turn to end.

And knowing how clumsy Leo is, he slips up on his board seconds away from colliding into you.

Donnie makes it in time catching (Y/N) in his arms as Leo makes a bumpy landing while Raph and Mikey flinching at him.

Donnie was going to say if you were okay but paused seeing you put your rabbit ears behind your face. He murmured something cute but fixated on your well being he carried you to his lab.

"Was that on purpose Leo?" Raph asked after the three turtles saw him flew off with (Y/N).

Leo glared at his brothers after sitting up uninterested at Raph's comment.

Donnie placed (Y/N) on top of one of his empty desks.

(Y/N) slowly removed her ears out of her face as she sees Donnie.

"I thought you were going to skate with your brothers." (Y/N) said.

"Not until Leo slipped up and almost crashed into you."

"I don't usually take breaks but with you (Y/N), it's an exception."

"To be honest, I didn't feel like skateboarding today."

"You ended up doing a favor for me."

"So thanks." Donnie said as he turns on his tablet finding a documentary to watch.

(Y/N) didn't know what to say at this point but she was content being able to hang out with Donnie for today.

11:22 pm... 

(Y/N) ended up sleeping over at the lair and ate her dinner there three hours ago.

Donnie hears (Y/N)'s phone vibrate as he picks up the phone and answers it.

"(Y/N). Are you still at your friend's place?" 

Donnie assume it's (Y/N)'s mother speaking as he responds to her.

"You're conversing with her friend Donatello."

"And yes. She's still here and fell asleep before I answered the call."

"So formal about the introductions young man!"

"I'll allow my daughter to sleep over at your place."

"You can pick up her stuff if you stop by tonight."

"And oh what the heck! I haven't seen my daughter this happy in a long while!"

"She can stay over for another one too!"

"Really looking forward to meet you!"

(Y/N)'s mom hung up the phone too excited to meet one of her daughter's friends.

("She seems nice.") Donnie thought to himself as he got up.

He then notices (Y/N) lying down with a fully extended, relaxed position. Her hands pointing forward along with her legs stretched out.

("Rabbits only do that when they're really happy...")!

Donnie fought the temptation to take a picture of her as he went to get his purple hoodie now wearing it. 

He breathed through his snout to calm himself leaving his room as he saw his brothers wearing their colored hoodies in the distance.

Donnie heads over slightly annoyed and spots a smirk from Leo.

("You really burrowed your way to (Y/N)'s heart Don-Tron!") Leo whispered as his brothers raced out of the lair waiting to scream outside of a good one liner Leo finally thought of.

Donnie rolled his eyes but had blush on his face as he pushed aside his brother.

Leo shortly followed Donnie but had his share of teasing his brother. He was willing to help him make a good impression and wouldn't hesitate to portal his other brothers if things go wrong.

__________________________________________________

I'm not going to apologize for that good pun! (I didn't even have to search one up! YEAH!)

Leave comments or criticisms