155. ROTTMNT X Reader: What if Mini Scenarios (2/5)

Continuing from the first one and another prompt from PancakesYum2

2/5: Surprise kisses initiated by (Y/N)

❤️Ghibli Hug❤️

The school bell ring interrupting (Y/N)'s focus on watching the movie "Ponyo" as they paused the video. Ending the scene where the orange haired girl hugs the black haired boy. The hug animated with such power and full of wholesome feeling.

This gave (Y/N) an idea as they hurried out of the door.

At the lair...

Raph stood by the entrance and started hearing the sound of footsteps. He squints at the figure in the distance, rushing at full speed. He kept his guard up as the individual lunged at him. But, the weight of a slightly heavy backpack overpowered him as he recognized (Y/N). Embracing his neck into a heartfelt hug. Before he had the chance to say a hello, (Y/N) immediately sends a loving kiss on his lips as their way of greeting their loving boyfriend.

(Y/N) giggled at the flustered state Raph was in, nearly stuttering his words.

"If you're done with training for the day, hopefully you can make some time on watching Studio Ghibli movies."

"I wanted to try the ghibli hug on you!" (Y/N) said smiling at him.

"Its been a while since I've seen those."

"Pops used to play that when he wasn't feeling like telling a bed time story." Raph said as he carried (Y/N) in his arms while they awed, nuzzling closer to his plastron.

The brothers overheard the mention of watching Studio Ghibli movies and started preparing stuff for today's unexpected movie night. They stopped for a few seconds noticing a shade of pink on Raph's face as the couple walked past them. And instantly switched their attention to the kitchen as the pair blinked in unison, spotting the guys fighting over one of the snacks.

"I guess I cancelled today's night patrol." (Y/N) said as Raph chuckled.

"It's sort of a slow start to the week."

"There's no harm in taking a break." Raph said as he softly pecked his partner's cheek.

After five movies, Raph carefully woke (Y/N) up as they hid their face on his lap.

"Still comfortable sleeping on a spiky turtle." Raph said as (Y/N) briefly stretched only to lay lazily on their back.

"You're a cold-blooded turtle, you need this warmth."

"And I already texted both of my parents, that I'm staying over for the night and,"

"Don't try and stop me..." (Y/N) said nearly murmuring their words.

"Okay, just making sure."

"Night (Y/N)." Raph said as he nuzzled his partner's neck while he rested his shell on his side of pillowfort.

As the couple slowly drifted to sleep by the light snoring from the other snoozing turtles.

💜Short but Sweet💜

10 pm near Donnie's lab...

Donnie made the exception of eating in his lab after (Y/N) arrived bringing food. Just as his stomach began to growl while his partner gave a sandwich from their favorite restaurant.