38. Donnie X Female!Kaiju!Reader

Requested by chu1luc 

(Y/N) finally got used to the sights of New York city despite still peeking out of the water before another night stroll close to a dock.

"Okay..."

"Just take a deep breath and-"

She slowly went back in the water and soared into the air as she tap the necklace changing to a magical companion form of a (f/a) than her regular kaiju size. She lands on the bridge with ease shaking off the water and continues on her way.

Close to Donnie's location...

The purple hoodie turtle scored a free pizza making one of the delivery people laugh. He still left a tip for the two on night duty because sometimes those nights are the toughest.

Since he was too preoccupied by his thoughts, he didn't detect the creature swiping the box away from his arms as he saw it now missing. He takes out his weapon pursuing after (Y/N). Donnie inadvertently touched the button that makes the tech bo staff spin in a circular motion as it begins to fly towards (Y/N).

(Y/N) lets go of the pizza box near a the large tree in the center of an abandoned lot surrounded by other buildings as the weapon hits her necklace. She cursed at the necklace breaking and not by the attack as her appearance glows (f/c). At the end of her transformation, she latches on to her (tail, wings, etc.) in an uncomfortable position cramped by the small space around her. She stares at the tree with half of the roots sticking out and yet the pizza box stayed intact.

With one hand free, she delicately holds the tree as she speaks.

"Um. You can take the pizza back."

"I'm sorry for stealing it a few minutes ago.."

"And could you please stay near the alleyway while I'll place the tree in it's regular spot..." (Y/N) said.

Donnie only nodded at the feminine kaiju as he followed her directions speechless on how gentle she is.

Time Skip...

Donnie was able to temporary fix her necklace as he now throws it over to her. She catches it with her two fingers and slipped it on altering to a mini version of her kaijuself. She laid on the ground exhausted from the multitasking she had to do today but relieved that the tree along with the food was okay.

("It's illegal for a kaiju to be that cute!") Donnie thought to himself before conversing with the tiny kaiju.

"You know you could have just asked for a slice." Donnie said as he opened the box offering a slice to (Y/N).

(Y/N) hesitated until her stomach growled signaling her hungry behavior. She hastily takes two slices and stacked them like a sandwich as she savored the greasy food while Donnie snickered at her.

_________________________________________________

5 days later...

After knowing Donnie and his brothers, (Y/N) carried the four turtles in a large basket that was decorated like a waiting room in a convenient setting as her kaiju appearance (headed, flew, etc) over to a foggy area. When the fog cleared up, the area emerged into an island with other  diverse kaiju inhabitants.

(Y/N) placed the basket down as she drew a circle around it. The four boys began to float above the basket with their respective colors shining as it encircled them now the same height as (Y/N).

"Kaiju Wrestle Mania!" Mikey yelled as he attacked Leo with his weapon.

"You don't use weapons in wrestling!" Leo said retaliating with his sword.

Raph was about to stop the fight until he smelled a potluck in the distance as he rushed over there leaving the four teens behind.

"Oh boy..." Donnie sighed placing his hand over his head as (Y/N) smiled at the excited brothers.

"Leo! We'll meet back here after a few hours!"

"Go explore around this place!"

"Look after Mikey and Raph for us!" (Y/N) said as Leo gave a thumbs up before hitting the water with seaweed on his head.

At (Y/N)'s residence...

Many eyes from (Y/N)'s relatives stared at Donnie as he walked with (Y/N). He could feel pressure since he started developing a crush three days after meeting her. When (Y/N) stopped at the hallway, he gulped now asking a question to her.

"Any reason why your relatives are over?"

"Not that it's a bad thing."

"I just want to know what's the occasion."

"Aside from that potluck Raph ditched us for but still." Donnie asked.

"No reason really."

"At least they're not the ones who visit once a year and expect you to remember them."

"Kaiju customs around here are more open minded than the other parts of the world."

"And thank goodness for that..." (Y/N) sighed.

"I'm guessing your necklace isn't part of the no reason (Y/N)." Donnie mentioned.

(Y/N) winced at Donnie's observant nature as she replied.

"Probably the only reason to be honest..."

"I'm kind of scared telling my parents about helping humans and not just the magical girls they're acquainted with."

"Like I still get cautious taking a step at any random place in New York despite this island being near it.." (Y/N) said.

"In that case.."

"Are you comfortable with hand holding?"

"For this situation..." Donnie asked averting his gaze away from her as his face turned crimson.

Without thinking, (Y/N) held his hand as her answer.

"Not usually the type I'm fond of."

"But love is strange to begin with." (Y/N)'s mom said now glaring at Donnie with a temperate expression as Donnie took (Y/N)'s hand startled by the older woman.

"I can explain!" Donnie exclaimed as (Y/N) blushed as well.

Two weeks later...

Many of the dates the new couple went on required a third wheel. As much as it upsets Donnie, he was glad that he got the approval from the two moms.

"So (Y/N)..."

"You wanna hear about the time Donnie got his tech stolen by a highschool tech club!" April said who is now familiar with her.

"I still don't recall that and prefer to stay in the present, April." Donnie said locking his arm with the miniature (Y/N).

"D... You usually spring back from mistakes and learn from them."

"I find that very dashing of you..." (Y/N) said nuzzling against her boyfriend's plastron as he turns away upset yet blushing at her.

"Oooo!"

"Leo! Pay up the $9"

"I won the bet!" April said calling Leo on stand by as he swore while Donnie groans in humiliation as (Y/N) giggles.

_________________________________________________

 Who knows what April and Leo bet on $9 (up to the reader's interpretation for all I know lol)

Leave comments or criticisms