3. Fire◎Flower Edition (2/2)

[Continuing from the last part]

Near 8:55 pm...

(Y/N) watched a video on their phone listening to the song "Fire◎Flower" by Halyosy with english subtitles. They paused the video as they heard a chair being pulled next to them. They look to see...

❤️🧡💛💜💙

______________________________________________________

❤️ Raph holding a plate of food in his right hand while the other dragged a custom made chair besides (Y/N).

(Y/N) gets up from their seat after seeing Raph.

"I can carry your plate while you settle in Raph." (Y/N) said.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I'm good." Raph said.

As that happened he almost forgot about the cup on his chair beginning to fall over but luckily (Y/N) caught before it spilled. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow at Raph as he scratched his head embarrassed.

"Sorry about that." Raph said.

(Y/N) shook their head while sighing at Raph.

A few minutes later...

After the fireworks launched, (Y/N) gazes at the night sky unaware of Raph watching them.

Raph didn't know what to say at this opportunity to confess his feelings to (Y/N) and looked away disappointed unable to do so.

"Hey Raph! Look at-" (Y/N) said until noticing Raph's sad expression.

"What happened Raph? Is something wrong?" (Y/N) asked.

"N-no no, it ain't you (Y/N). It's just... I'm not that good with the whole confession stuff." Raph said.

"Oh! I don't mind helping you with that!" (Y/N) said as they grinned at the red turtle proudly.

"Yeah... About that..." Raph said as he twiddled his fingers with blush appearing on his red bandana looking back at (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s entire face blushed red after seeing Raph's face.

"Did that help somewhat Raph?" (Y/N) asked as they rubbed their neck.

Raph smiled back at (Y/N) and nodded.

(Y/N) sighed in relief and held his left arm as the new couple continues to watch the firework display.

_______________________________________________________

🧡 Mikey slid towards (Y/N) before stopping while sitting in his rolling chair he uses for drawing.

(Y/N) spots the sketchbook and color pencils he has in his arms.

"Isn't it more easier to take pictures of the fireworks since you can reference them later Mikey?" (Y/N) suggested.

"They have a point Mikey." Leo shouted across at the two not looking away from his phone.

Mikey stuck his tongue out at Leo before glancing back at (Y/N).

"I'm trying something different this year just to change up the artistic flow." Mikey said.

"I won't question the artist's methods, go for it Mikey!" (Y/N) said.

Mikey instantly opened his sketchbook and started drawing right away.

Around 9:15 pm...

(Y/N) looked over at Mikey's sketches, one page filled with a few basic fireworks to more complicated designs while the other page had various sunflower motifs.

"I can name three things after seeing those sunflowers." (Y/N) said.

"And what are they (Y/N)?" Mikey said still focused on sketching the last sunflower.

"A kid with psychic powers who holds one in the ending credits of an anime, two songs that mention a sunflower in general, one from a movie and the other describing a guy's feelings to a girl during the summer." (Y/N) said.

"Ooooo! I only recognized the second one because April showed us that movie last year but the other two sound cool." Mikey said as he finished the sketch for the night.

"A bit too late to show you the last one but, we can listen to the other song next year if Donnie is willingly to do another prepare party." (Y/N) said.

"Oh okay. But can we all watch that anime with the psychic kid tomorrow?" Mikey asked.

"Sure and the good thing is the series's complete with two seasons so no waiting on any hiatuses". (Y/N) said.

"Yeah!" Mikey cheered.

As the two teens continued to chat, a firework with a heart design bursts in the sky and Leo takes a picture of the two perfectly in the background.

"Mikey's going to flip out if you show him that picture Leo." Raph said.

"Not right now. But probably tomorrow before (Y/N) gets here." Leo said with a smirk.

_______________________________________________________

💛 They look to see or hear in this case, April's ringtone on their phone.

They immediately get a respond back from April.

April: OMG!!! You need retype Fire Flower on the search engine.

(Y/N): Uh Okay.

Before they do that they hear the song played out near the rooftop.

Their eyes were wide open as that happened and stood frozen. After a few seconds, they screamed at the top of their lungs which caused Splinter to wake up and the other four turtles stared at (Y/N).

"The petition to play that song as the fireworks start actually work!" (Y/N) said as they hold both of their arms above their head.

"And that's a good thing I presume?" Donnie asked.

"Don't get me started Donnie but, wow this is a lot to take in." (Y/N) said as they went back to their seat.

"I don't understand the song but, it sounds good." Leo said.

The two other turtles agreed while Donnie and Splinter just shrugged. The five stood up to watch the fireworks while (Y/N) continued to text April.

(Y/N): Our school actually did it! I bet you're recording the news tomorrow huh April.

April: Yup! And also I'll be one of the three students who gets interviewed for this.

(Y/N): Nice! But can I ask why you helped with this petition aside from the news stuff, if that's okay.

April: ...

(Y/N): April?

April: I'll just say this is my way of saying I love you (Y/N)...

(Y/N): O///O

April: too much?

(Y/N): n-no no, it's really sweet honest, I feel the same way too...

April: Thanks (Y/N)... Should we let the guys know tomorrow?

(Y/N): Probably, were you kind of uneasy about the upcoming news interview?

April: Both excited and nervous but, this helped a lot (Y/N) so thanks again. Now go take pictures, you're missing the amazing sights!

(Y/N): Alright, alright see you tomorrow.

(Y/N) joined with the others looking at night sky brimming of bright lights while taking photos.

_______________________________________________________

Originally typed during June 27-28th 2019

(I wanted to try typing up a holiday special in advanced hopefully you guys don't mind I use vocaloid songs as inspiration for these oneshots along with the future holiday themes)

Leave comments or criticisms

Edits [August 17, 2019]: Deleting requests and added the holiday information in the description