67. Leo X Ninja!Reader: Reminiscing Departed Legacies

Requested by PancakesYum2

Splinter's face displays an almost disappointed reaction staring at his sons who didn't understand a new lesson he explained multiple times.

He was about to scold the boys with his usual lectures until Mikey points out laughter in the distance as Splinter turns around spotting the individual wearing (f/c) ninja attire who utilizes the invisibility jujitsu with ease.

The ninja descends from the billboard and lands gracefully now revealing themselves to the others.

"I never thought to see the day that Lou Jitsu would instill knowledge to pupils."

"Along with being a father as well." (Y/N) said as Splinter gasps.

"(Y/N)!!!"

Splinter hugs (Y/N) nearly lifting them off the ground.

"So, you know this (Y/N) person?" Leo asked as Splinter lets go from the hug resuming his collected nature.

"Despite having the same age as the blue and purple one,"

"(Y/N)'s highly skilled as a ninja."

"Training since they started crawling." 

"And you boys should learn from that." Splinter said as (Y/N) laughs.

"You're usually not the strict type Splinter."

"I find your sons antics refreshing in a positive light."

"It doesn't bother me." (Y/N) said grinning at Splinter.

"Wait, did you meet pops before or after his situation?" Raph asked.

"In some ways both,"

"Splinter's family household partnered with mine before your father set off, abandoning his family legacy,"

"And 7 year old me wore the symbol,"

"Spotting his new appearance as he ran away noticing it,"

"I kept quiet about it, after all, it's none of my business." (Y/N) said.

"Well it's good to see you again (Y/N)."

"You're welcome to stop by the lair at any time."

"And I would appreciate it if you assisted in the training."

"If you wanted to." Splinter said.

"I'll have to pass on the assisting part but I'm intrigued with how your sons approach certain conditions..."

"You have to be aware of that." (Y/N) said as Splinter stubbornly folds his arms.

1 month later...

The turtles were skeptical of (Y/N)'s surprisingly mature nature but during the first week they relaxed while taken back at (Y/N) being unfamiliar with the usual teenager stuff.

Pizza being one example that scared the guys. They dragged (Y/N) to the Run of the Mill pizza place skipping out on the night patrol. Which in turn became a once a week thing introducing (Y/N) to something new.

Around 9 pm, Leo accompanied (Y/N) a block away from their house. However, he paid attention  towards their reticent behavior displaying a fake smile throughout the whole day.

"Something bothering you (Y/N)?" Leo asked startling (Y/N) by his question.

"What makes you say that?" (Y/N) replied.

Rottmnt X Reader Oneshots 2: (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें