87. Leo X Female!Blind!Reader

Requested by Crankgameplays32

A petty thief trips (Y/N), causing her to fall to the ground. She drops her bag as he runs away from her, with the stolen item in his arms. The guy heads into the alleyway for a quick getaway. However, a shadowy figure wearing a blue bandana dropkicks thief's stomach as Leo takes back the (Y/N)'s item. The man flinches from the strong attack now drifting into an unconscious state.

Leo cautiously walks over to (Y/N) as he returns the bag in front of her. He wasn't feeling the plan H explanation but waited for her response.

(Y/N) opens her eyes showing a dull color with no pupils present but, heard footsteps in her direction. 

"Can you please say something, because I can't see at all..."

"But I know you're there though."

"Hearing your footsteps in the distance..." (Y/N) said.

Leo takes notice of the other dropped item. Dark tinted sunglasses out of her reach as he grabs it, beginning to speak.

"To be honest, it saves another explanation why I didn't approach you."

"With my appearance in this whole situation..." Leo said as he helps the girl lifting her on his shoulder  

She gasps nearly startling him as she briefly felt his shell. Almost causing Leo to release her belongings.

"You're another mutant!"

"And lately a lot of them have been nice to me when I got into similar situations."

"Compared to a few humans who barely stopped to help." (Y/N) said as Leo frowns.

("Jerks...") Leo thought to himself as he replies back to her.

"I'm guessing your parents got used to the other mutants helping their daughter as a temporary escort." Leo said holding onto her wrist as she laughs.

"My dad fell to the floor when he told me about the overworked wolf father wearing a baby carrier sling holding the tiny son."

"Other stories like those help keep my mind off of the pity I usually get every once in a while."

"Especially going to a new place in this city." (Y/N) said as she grins.

Leo kept her bag, equipped to his shoulder (or on his plastron if it's a backpack). The two teens switch conversations with (Y/N)'s encounters of friendly mutants to Leo talking about his brothers and their usual antics. In the distance, (Y/N)'s mom spots the pair with her daughter laughing at Leo's one liners heading up the stairs.

Leo quickly heads out giving back (Y/N)'s stuff saying a quick good bye. Still hesitant to meet one of her parents, despite they're unfazed, knowing there's good-nature mutants. With Leo being an example of one. 

One week later...

Raph noticed his younger brother close to clinging onto (Y/N). Sometimes skipping on night patrols to escort her home.

The other two brothers were a feet behind the oldest as the Raph smirked at Leo who carried (Y/N) in a piggyback manner as she slept on his shell.

Leo rarely shows his mature personality. Mostly when Raph isn't present or at a matter requiring utter most importance.

Leo felt the stare as he glares at him with blush on his face.

"My lips are sealed."

"Don't worry about it." Raph said casually walking in a different direction.

Leo loses the glare on his face as continues to the familiar route to (Y/N)'s apartment. He walks a bit faster when (Y/N) nestles her face near his neck.

Back with the other turtles...

"There's a slight increase towards Leo's protective nature."

"And it probably has to do with (Y/N)." Donnie said.

"Although, she's a fast learner at defending herself after she met us."

"With her sharp hearing reflexes getting better." Donnie added.

"I guess we don't have to check if Leo's with her."

"He always dodges the question on having a crush on her."

"So it's safe to know he's escorting her."

"Again." Mikey said in a sing song voice causing the brothers to snicker.

Raph can't do anything now that his brothers know what Leo is up to. However, he keeps his word not adding more to the conversation.

At (Y/N)'s apartment...

Leo sees a note on the door as he silently reads it.

To any one reading this

We went out for the night and we'll return in the late afternoon

PS: If you're Leo or any of his brothers

You're welcome to sleep over and continue watching over (Y/N)

And we know those quick glances a certain blue turtle does when someone else talks with (Y/N)

Leo scoffs with blush on his face beginning to unlock the door with the spare key. Then proceeding to lock it once the two teens were inside the room.

He couldn't bring himself to enter (Y/N)'s room to set the girl down on her own bed.

He almost confessed his feelings to her during a casual hangout in that room. He held back flirty one liners around her after realizing how dangerous (Y/N) thought a few of her own. 

(Y/N) latched onto his left arm sending him back to reality. With a red face close to matching his red stripes. It only took a few minutes for him to delicately pry her off his shell. 

Leo slowly adjusted his shell on the living room couch as he grabbed her back collar hoodie, with her on resting on his plastron. He gazed at (Y/N) moments before his eyes started feeling heavy. He dozed off to sleep hearing (Y/N)'s breathing.

Bonus

Around 6 am...

Leo slowly woke up hearing voices of a chuckling manner spotting his brothers at the other couch in their pajamas. He rests his head back into the cushion not wanting to disturb (Y/N) who's still fast asleep.

("Man, even her parents are aware about your crush on (Y/N)!")

("And the note proves it!") Mikey whispered as Leo continued to ignore his younger brother placing pillows at the side of his head.

_______________________________________________

Edited December 21, 2019

I almost struggled on this prompt adding a bit kind of helped (I think orz) 

But I managed to get close to 1000 words

Leave comments or criticisms