105. Donnie X Female!Mechamorph!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

Ben 10 Alien types prompts (3/4)

Near a junkyard...

The slow sunset signaled closing time and Donnie still didn't find the source of what caused the broken cars to sudden spark alive with new energy.

He scrolled through his phone one last time to examine other clues that would hopefully locate the unseen phenomenon. Stirring within an online mechanic forum.

Two details caught his attention as he swiftly searched the place before night falls.

I couldn't take a picture but I can't stop thinking about the circuit like appearance

Very neon like if you ask me - said one comment

Donnie nearly tripped on a plastic figurine of a frog mascot that no longer had it's vibrant color. He regained his balance and spotted a trail of other amphibian like items, leading to a barrier of broken cars stacked in a messy display.

Whatever that thing is

It stole my key chain of a lucky frog I've had since grade school

And I got a broken arm trying to climb that stupid pile of cars - said the second comment that continued, wishing karma and other misfortune on the thief

Donnie smirked as he looked at the pile while his battle shell shifted to it's flight mode. Ascending above the scrapheap with ease for a few minutes then landed safely behind it.

The trail continued reaching a dead end of a massive collection of amphibian merchandise in a categorized manner. A few tables decorated with the trinkets and see through cabinets containing plushies.

A sound of a car headed his direction as he hid behind one of the cabinets. Something emerges  out of the vehicle, revealing a neon (f/c) techno organic alien as the jalopy collapses to the ground. Her attention focused at a different object despite lacking the usual features for her collection.

(Y/N) felt a pair of eyes staring at her as her one eye beamed at the turtle wearing a purple bandana with red and blue googles over the clothing.

"Erk, I have no intentions to steal anything from your collection."

"Just a simple conversation is all I'm asking." Donnie said hoping the creature doesn't infuse into his battle shell.

"If that's the case, I don't mind answering." (Y/N) said as she held onto the small capsule toy.

After thirty minutes, (Y/N) briefly went over why she gathered those objects. It kept her mind off of the careless tourist who accidentally teleported her to this junkyard. However, she still missed her mentor/roommate as the collection grew. Objects mimicking the small stature and gray color brought back those memories as she switched the conversation.

"I can't exactly move from place to place with my whole appearance..."

"Also due to the sharp magnetic fields and robust electricity from the busy crowds." (Y/N) said.

Donnie gets an idea as he takes out one of the broken ensnaring devices from his belt. He holds it out to her saying his plan.

"Well, I have a solution to that predicament."

"Just fuse into this and after a couple of weeks, I could build a prototype portal gate back to your planet."

"Hopefully, my lab doesn't factor into draining some of your energy..." Donnie said.

"I'll be okay, let's go!" (Y/N) said as she melds herself into the fragments while the device repairs itself. The gadget displays almost brand new with (f/c) as Donnie's eyes sparkle at the object.

"Um, not to be rude but, it's impolite to stare."

"Especially after a few seconds..." (Y/N) said as Donnie quickly apologizes with the two heading back to the lair.

Midway through the second week...

Donnie, along with his brothers, stand back to check out the nearly completed portal gate. That also functions with a portable form, thanks to the toy capsule container (Y/N) still had in her possession.

Silence fell on Donnie as the turtle tries to distract himself, away from a tearful goodbye at his friend. He went ahead on the night patrol protocol as one of the brothers calls (Y/N), who was still at the junkyard looking through her collection one last time. 

"I don't think Donnie is looking forward to saying good bye."

"Since you two became fast friends..." Raph said.

(Y/N) couldn't respond with the same melancholy feelings until she remembered something, changing her tone to one filled with determination.

"It might be a month for the surprise but-"

"You had us at surprise and we want in." Leo said.

The discussion between the teens lasted for one hour later meeting up with Donnie. He was suspicious about his brothers' behavior but kept to himself on another task.

When the two teens were alone together, he spoke up startling (Y/N) snapping out of her daydream with a flustered expression.

"I wasn't thinking about anyone!"

"I-if that's what you're thinking!" (Y/N) said.

It caught off Donnie's reaction for a bit as the trio watched from a safe distance.

"Huh, I thought you would be excited to leave."

"However, on another note, I'm curious to what you're planning with my brothers."

"With the constant whispering back and forth..." Donnie said folding his arms as (Y/N) hesitates with her reply but hands over a tablet she made herself, looking at the ground.

Donnie takes the device with the screen highlighted relating to next month. (Y/N) sighs attempting to talk holding her arm as she spoke.

"I don't want to say more but, it's worse angering my friend and not informing him..." 

"About another visit here within that month and hopefully staying put-"

One of Donnie's mechanical arms from his battle shell retrieves (Y/N)'s tablet as both of his hands take hold of (Y/N)'s.

"Please don't spoiler more about the surprise because I will definitely wait for your return (Y/N)!" Donnie said unaware of (Y/N) blushing.

The turtles sighed in relief with grins on their faces and left the couple, hearing Donnie more lively than his usual self.

_________________________________________

Edited February 8, 2020

I wasn't satisfied with the original draft and luckily this time it was sort of decent 

I don't plan on continuing this one; just because of classwork beginning to slowly pile up

Leave comments or criticisms