155. ROTTMNT X Reader: What if Mini Scenarios (3/5)

The third part but with a different request added to the scenarios

(Prompt mention all the turtles so its going in here lol)

Requested by awesome2628

3/5: Tomboyish

(Y/N) got a new haircut reflecting their true self.

But because of that... 

They were stuck wearing the clothes their mother picked out as they wait in their room.

For what felt like an hour, after hearing the sudden change of plans, thanks to their decisive relatives. Arguing over which is the best place for the night out with the extended family members.

They shift their attention towards the sound of someone tapping their bedroom window. And they see... 

🧡Mikey waving hello with his adorable tooth gap smile🧡

After letting him inside, he spoke looking at new haircut.

"(Y/N)! You finally got the haircut you wanted!" Mikey said.

"Yeah but, I have to wear this gaudy outfit because of the dumb dress code for some fancy restaurant..." (Y/N) said as they sat on their bed not caring about messing up the outfit.

Mikey started blushing quietly noticing the pretty attire. With (Y/N)'s cool factor as an unique detail paired with it.

"I almost looked like a clown with a full face make over."

"Like I swore last year's event took an entire towel just to get rid of it." (Y/N) sighed as Mikey pouts feeling bad for his crush.

"Your mom is still stubborn about this whole appearance being a big thing..." Mikey said as (Y/N) got up slightly tugging at the bottom hem of the top clothing.

"Why bother asking her to change her mind because, she'll just repeat the same answer..."

"Even when she's in a good mood, it still doesn't matter..." (Y/N) said as Mikey rubs his arm.

"You're still pretty cool regardless of what you wear."

"If it weren't for this whole situation,"

"I would march up to your mom and scold her since you rarely get a say,"

"On what you can or can't wear. And she should know how messed up that is..." Mikey said as (Y/N) slowly blushed hearing his kind words.

"I'm still not used to compliments that aren't from my families but,"

"Its nice to hear you say that so, thanks Mikey..." (Y/N) said as they start to hug him.

Mikey gradually returned the hug, hiding the darkened blush on his face. After the teens let go of the heartfelt gesture, (Y/N) had a smile on their face.

"Since Dr Feelings cheered me up, I promise to bring back some of the leftovers for him and his brothers." (Y/N) said as they heard a muffled agreement near the living room.

"Hopefully, you take pictures of the food before you eat it."

"Especially, if it's decorated in such a wonderful display." Mikey said as (Y/N) giggled with a nod, holding onto the doorknob to their bedroom.