143. Donnie X Male!Yokai!LatinDancer!Reader

Requested by SansyBoi01 with slight edits to the prompt by me

Before you read please DO NOT leave any spoilers or mention of rottmnt season 2's finale in the comments 

^Expect this note to show up in this week's oneshots just as a precaution for that note^

Above a rooftop building...

"I didn't expect the guy would actually have the gear part for Donnie's request." Leo said as his brothers along with him, listened to the stranger's slight plea.

"Since I helped you with your request, hopefully you can repay the favor with mine."

"My dance partner decided to spend more time with her family and opted out of the duet that's due next week."

"It shouldn't be a problem for one of the turtles, who I assume, arranged the last dance against those thieving bug mutants." (Y/N) said.

"I humbly accept your request!" Donnie said in a confident manner.

The next day inside a dance studio...

"Interesting to see digital dance steps on the floor while the song is playing." Donnie said as he briefly scanned the room after (Y/N) walked over to his side.

"It goes away after the music loops for the fifth time so, you have to rely on the rhythm most of the time." (Y/N) said as the music started playing.

1 hour and 30 minutes later...

Donnie studied the dance routine during the break period as noticed an interesting detail.

"So you're okay with following the female dance steps of salsa." Donnie said as (Y/N)'s shoulders tensed up

"There's more feeling to the moves as seen in most stockphoto pictures."

"My previous dance partner preferred the other way too and we were more comfortable to that rhythm."

"Sorry that I was silent during the dance because I haven't told my teacher about my new dance partner being a guy."

"I didn't want my classmates to find about it as well..." (Y/N) said as Donnie spoke in a mellow tone...

"As long as you get a gratifying feeling, doing something you enjoy,"

"Who cares what those dumb dumbs think."

"To be honest, I thought you were lost in the catchy beats." 

"Fully concentrated in that particular moment that I almost tripped on my own two feet..." Donnie said as (Y/N) felt his face blushing.

"I'll keep that in mind and thanks..." (Y/N) said as he smiled at Donnie.

Timeskip to the fateful day and a few minutes before the last dance...

"Not that I'm complaining but, I don't know how my brothers convinced your teacher with the flashy stage gimmick." Donnie said as he saw the trio setting up the equipment.

"Well, they got rid of some of my stage fright with hyping the crowd. When the person in charge of the intermission forgot the punchline." (Y/N) chuckled unaware of the blush on Donnie's face which was covered by a purple masquerade mask.

The on air sign signaled its time to go as the duo nodded waiting for the turtles' cue.

Halfway into the song, the pair were in perfect sync letting the cadence guide their footsteps. Any nervous feeling (Y/N) felt before the dance vanished as he was more entranced by Donnie's calm and collected nature. Being near his presence made him experience a new sense comfort. The music complemented the duo, creating a special bond between the both of them. As the song finally ends.

The pair were almost shoulder to shoulder as the audience clapped by the amazing performance.

Around 10 pm at the lair...

"I'll probably pay you back with a month's supply of tech stuff."

"Also a discount at my uncle's junkyard, for helping me get an A+ on the duet." (Y/N) said as Mikey stood in front of Donnie.

"How about you show Donnie that place as a sort of date?"

"He really wanted to hold your hand while everyone was cheering."

"You didn't see how pink he was like, I swore his masquerade mask almost slipped off by your precious smile!"

"You two make a cute couple-"

Raph quickly took Mikey as Leo and him gave the two teens some space.

"I'm very neutral at Mikey's suggestion towards that sort of date..." Donnie said as he tried to recover from his blushing face.

"He makes a good point though,"

"I kind of rely on nicknames for almost every gear so, learning the real names from a guy who knows his tech..."

"It'll be a memorable date..." (Y/N) said grinning at him as Donnie's blush deepened by his new boyfriend holding his hand.

A few days later during the date...

"You left a good impression on my classmates and teacher."

"But, they were sad that you couldn't take classes after you explained some of your history with the Witch Town's residents..."

"I could buy a cloaking brooch if you wanted one." (Y/N) said as Donnie declined his offer.

"I like how I look thank you very much."

"Good thing I went with the name Othello Von Ryan before signing up for the dance duet." Donnie said.

"However, its still a bad idea to go with the same password for almost every password system."

"BootyyyShaker9000..." (Y/N) said as Donnie blinked hearing that name.

"Who told you that?!" Donnie shouted as (Y/N) laughed.

"Only your brothers or April. It's either a laugh or stare in utter disbelief at that password." (Y/N) said as Donnie groaned.

"I based that password specifically on dancing."

"You're the last person I expect to say such a teasing remark..." Donnie said as (Y/N) chuckled giving a reassuring hug as an apology.

____________________________

Edited August 11, 2020

I guess since season's 2 finale ended way too early/cancelled and left the rottmnt fandom in a sour mood expect more updates until August 17 2020 (my online classes start on that date but once I get adjusted to the schedule I'll see how updates work)

Leave comments or criticisms