171. Donnie X White Hat Hacker!Reader

Requested by Wubdubs

Inside the turtle tank near 12 am...

Donnie decided to check on the security footage while his brothers were sidetracked by another distraction. After a few minutes, he noticed some static appearing in the ninth camera as the bear statue's eyes glowed for a bit.

Looking left to right, grabbing Donnie's full attention as the softshell turtle sat up. Trying to find the signal from his techwrist. It took four attempts but, he managed to find a security system as the screen displayed a room filled with a black and white scenery. Almost like a low poly video game.

Before Donnie could look around, he heard an exclamation mark as the person stood up. Wearing a baseball cap with the visor's shadow hiding the teenager's face.

(Y/N) slightly panicked at the purple rectangle quickly switching to an invisible character model and rebooted the system. Which resulted in kicking Donnie out of the program as his screen presented in bold letters [RESTRICTED ACCESS ONLY].

The door to the turtle tank opened as the trio spotted Donnie trying to reenter another password.

"Did something happen while we were gone for a bit?" Mikey asked as Donnie played back the video footage in the ninth camera.

"Aside from that, I didn't expect a low poly texture of what looks like and I assume," 

"Part of the inside of the bank."

"But, it could just be a simulation since I doubt, security is aware of the bear statue's other purpose." Donnie said noticing the warning message and closed the program.

"Was someone messing with the statue?" Raph asked as Donnie sighed.

"You could say that, and normally the 'restricted access only' screen would appear before someone attempts to break into the system."

"April did mention this bank was trying something different."

"Never thought they would put protective measures on robotic bears to guard the bank in after hours..." Donnie said.

"We could check out the place tomorrow just to be on the safe side."

"And maybe you can find that person doing a system check or whatever its called." Leo said.

Timeskip to tomorrow's night patrol at the designated bank...

Just as the turtles arrived, a fight broke out. With two of the robotic bears shooting claws at a couple of criminals. Trapping the bad guys in cube-like cages from the metallic pieces.

Donnie recognized the same individual wearing a baseball cap dodging attacks from another enemy but, shows some signs of slowing down. Trying not to break their laptop or themselves in the process. He also noticed the leader intent on an ambush running behind them.

("Two against one isn't fair!") 

("Especially with that surprise attack!") Mikey whispered as Leo opened two portals.

"Let's give those posers a 'fair' fight then." Leo said as the four separated into two groups.

Raph and Mikey tackled into the guy who wanted to break the laptop. With the guy now dropping the metal pipe gulping in fear. Being picked up by the collar by the annoyed snapping turtle.

The leader glared at the two turtles protecting (Y/N) and swung the pipe wrench in an angry manner. Donnie recieved a slight bruise on his left arm from the attack but, managed to use his tech bo. Tossing the leader's tool to the side as the woman fell through a portal. Now inside another cube cage grumbling under her breath.

15 minutes later...

A couple of (Y/N)'s coworkers apprehended the thieves as (Y/N) patches Donnie up holding the ice pack near his left arm.

"Sorry for suddenly going invisible."

"Its my first day as a part time white hat hacker."

"But, I'm amazed on how you got through the system in four tries though!" (Y/N) said.

"I'm flattered and was the low poly layout of the ground floor your handiwork?" Donnie asked.

"Yeah and a bit of coding on the side."

"And this usb flash drive was the main thing that controlled the robotic bears." (Y/N) said as Donnie winced at the thought.

"Good thing my brothers and I were here at the right time."

"We don't need more robotic bears wreaking havoc in the city." Donnie said causing (Y/N) to laugh. 

"Especially with cases of property damage."

"Anyway, thanks for sudden save Donnie."

"Hopefully we can hang out some time."

"I mean if you want to..." (Y/N) said in a shy manner surprising Donnie as he sees a bandage wrapped into a bow near his bruised arm.

"Just give me a heads up in case you're hacking something."

"I probably got you in trouble from yesterday's event..." Donnie said as his face blushed.

"To be honest, I only got a warning."

"Since my boss thought the purple rectangle was a glitch."

"And we weren't expecting turtles who knew how to fight back so,"

"She might be considering you guys on the sidelines as the extra muscle." (Y/N) said.

"We'll think about it (Y/N)."

"And if you need additional assistance on other fields outside of the hacking business,"

"I'll be there on stand by, speaker, text messages, or via email." Donnie said as (Y/N) giggled.

1 month later... 

Donnie and (Y/N) were happily chatting while his brothers observe the couple.

"Those two are always together."

"Almost talking about anything, even outside of the hacking stuff." Raph said.

"Do you notice how Donnie holds their hand whenever we visit (Y/N)'s place or at the workplace but,"

"Never at the lair-"

"I can hear you guys over there!" Donnie said slightly annoyed at the trio.

______________________________

Edited April 13, 2021

I wasn't aware of the term white hat hacker (even how there's certain levels related to color as well)

I don't know that much about coding so low poly setting was there in just as a nostalgia thing I really miss in the early 2000s; the minimalist tech stuff at the moment is so boring lol (I've only seen a cute magical girl gamer pad and its more lively than some red and black set up)

Anyway leave comments or criticisms