148. Donnie X Werewolf!Shy!Reader

Requested by  Kiatheskeleton

Near (Y/N)'s apartment around midnight...

The light from a full moon barely peeked out of the wooden planks that boarded up every window and entrances to the place. Donnie stayed in the guest room that was secured with grade A technology while he wore his noise cancelling headphones.

Silence now filled the room as he slowly got up seeing a text message from his phone.

Your brothers are gonna freak out when they find out that you're not back from helping (Y/N)

With werewolfproofing their place - April

Donnie sends a photo of the guest room's modified security measures.

I had (Y/N)'s permission to add this system and if things go wrong,

Just text Leo to portal me home with no questions stating why,

If you're that worried about that possible outcome - Donnie

smh, if you were a cat, curiosity would definitely kill you - April 

Donnie then rolled his eyes, now tucking his phone into his belt as he cautiously disarmed the protection protocol, in order to exit the room.

Utilizing his ninja stealth technique, he sneaked beside the hallway and finally recognized (Y/N), passed out in the living room.

Now in their werewolf form, near a broken plate that used to have a raw steak coated in some mystic liquid.

Donnie carefully removed the hazardous materials with a dustpan and its hand broom located underneath the table before returning back his friend.

(Y/N) slowly rolled over on their stomach as Donnie sat on the couch.

("I've never see a werewolf with one of the ears down and the other up...") 

Donnie gulped at the risky decision and the main reason why he stayed after assisting (Y/N) with the strenuous tasks.

Why did (Y/N)'s ears mimicked to those of a puppy growing into those said ears?

He gently reaches his hand near their head only to freeze within seconds. As (Y/N) moderately wakes up but, in a weary like state with their white eyes now staring back at him. They quietly sniff his hand but, calmly wags their tail, causing Donnie to finally sigh reassured that his friend recognized him.

"I guess I should thank Mikey for the empty jar." 

"Since it worked more efficiently than the potion bottles..." Donnie said as he pets their forehead, prompting (Y/N) to soften by the kind gesture.

They rest their head on his lap now returning to sleep as Donnie blushed, unable to think about anything but their cuddly nature.

Timeskip to early dawn...

(Y/N) woke up alarmed seeing that she slept on Donnie's lap as they immediately stood up with a blushed face. However, they hesitated to wake him up and instead, waited until 9 am as they sat on the living room couch.

Minutes after 9 am, Donnie awoke and observed their friend, slightly tense as they spoke.

"Its not exactly a good idea to approach someone, who was trying to sleep off their werewolf transformation."

"You of all people, fully knew the dangers of it..." (Y/N) said as they avoided their gaze at him with a hint of somber tone, despite of their shy posture.

Donnie winced at his friend being right but, he spoke up in an attempt to ease the atmosphere.

"You're not wrong about that, its just,"

"Usually werewolves have the regular pointy ears,"

"But, yours has the puppy tilting its head."

"Specifically the ones with a floppy ear and the other with the regular pointy one..." Donnie said as (Y/N) stared at him with stunned expression.

"Are you kidding me?" (Y/N) said as Donnie felt embarrassed but, gradually sat next to them rubbing his neck.

"No I'm not, why else would I disarm the protection protocol, when it was finally safe to,"

"Test out a scientific hypothesis if,"

"Your ears reacted to someone you knew..." Donnie said as blush appeared on (Y/N)'s face.

"You should've just asked me about it."

"And yesterday would have been a good idea to test that, before I turned into a werewolf." (Y/N) said as Donnie finally grasped that idea with a blushing face.

Around 3 pm...

Leo arrived through a portal, carrying the bag filled with supplies for (Y/N)'s potions. Donnie quickly scanned the bag and grinned after a few seconds.

"This should last for a couple or three months at most."

"Will you be alright by yourself for the next two nights?" Donnie asked as (Y/N) giggled.

"Yep! I've had worse but, I can't wait to try the protection proctocol for tonight."

"Now, you better get some rest!" (Y/N) said as she lightly pushed Donnie while Leo created another portal.

The two turtles gave a good luck thumbs up at her before returning to the lair. It didn't take long for Leo to have a smug smile at his older brother.

"From a scale from 7 to 10, how would you rate (Y/N)'s fluffy fur and also,"

"Kudos to finally petting their head." Leo said as Donnie's blushed face returns.

"10ish and no comment on that second statement." Donnie said as Leo rolled his eyes.

"You have been pretty chummy with them before, they asked for your help with werewolf proofing their place."

"And, they seem a bit bashful whenever you two are alone so,"

"I wouldn't be surprised if you stayed at their place for the next two nights..." Leo said as Donnie sighed not fond of his brother's observant comment.

____________________________________

Edited August 22, 2020

The first half of the prompt took heavy inspiration by the first game in the Don't Escape Trilogy (I really impressed myself with the vivid imagery)

Nearly finished season 1 of tmnt!2003 and so far, it's okay (probably planning on watching the rest of the seasons [I probably focus more on tv series since there's more content])

Leave comments and criticisms