142. Raph X Female!GraffitiArtist!Reader

Requested by Wubdubs

Before you read please DO NOT leave any spoilers or mention of rottmnt season 2's finale in the comments

^Expect this note to show up in this week's oneshots just as a precaution for that note^

While Raph and Donnie looked over the surveillance footage, that involved a few groups tagging blank buildings as artistic canvas for graffiti. It gave an opportunity for the two younger turtles to check out the whereabouts of Toxin Inflection's only member, avoiding the swarm of oozesquitoes. Taking full advantage of the turf terrority while the coast was clear.

Donnie heard a slight annoyed sigh from his oldest brother.

"You can't really blame Mikey for his artistic interest."

"And so far, I haven't detected any surprise attacks in that particular area."

"Though"

Donnie pressed a button that showed last month's event with multiple screens of hidden oozesquitoes near the rival groups including Toxin Inflection.

"It wouldn't hurt to ask the sole member of Toxin Inflection. A few questions about any updates on their crew's conditions."

"Including the rival gangs that were also affected by the oozesquitoes..." Donnie said as he started categorizing the clips together.

"Fine but, we're not getting involved with the rivals' turf battles..." Raph said as he went ahead while Donnie continued to evaluate other important information regarding last month's event.

30 minutes later...

Raph found the person of interest contemplating at the completed artwork. Which mostly displayed a (f/c) reptilian theme with some kaiju characteristics. (Y/N) sat down slightly disappointed with the lack of competition in the atmosphere.

"Its nice that Passion Jolt and Auto Turbulence accepted the temporary truce, regarding the whole new situation,"

"But, I sort of feel left out," 

"Being the only one stuck as a regular human..." (Y/N) said as Raph frowned at her comment.

Raph slowly approached (Y/N) as he spoke.

"I'm sure there might have been some close calls without your help."

"Especially during the first week of explaining the 'whole situation' to some of your friends' parents." Raph said as (Y/N) blinked underneath her monster mask that covered her entire face, spotting the large snapping turtle mutant.

"Wait, do you know about those neon mosquitoes?" (Y/N) asked as Raph rubbed his neck.

"It's sort of a long story but, yeah."

"I hope the others are alright if you don't mind me asking." Raph said as he sat beside her.

"Surprisingly, my group is taking the new look in good spirits since their parents are huge monster movie fans."

"Auto Turbulence these days, rarely rave about the cyberpunk aesthetic."

"And they're unusually considerate about the others now."

"Same thing goes for Passion Jolt, who used to give the cold shoulder whenever they lose a race."

"Does that answer everything." (Y/N) said as Raph smiled.

"Yeah it does, I was kind of worried about my youngest brother."

"He got curious about the latest graffiti that appeared two months ago, regarding your turf wars."