31. Donnie X Female!MutantRabbit!Reader Part 2

Continuation(Extension) from the request from DiamondgirlPony

30 minutes going to (Y/N)'s house...

Donnie braced himself about to ring the doorbell hoping (Y/N)'s mom doesn't get scared of him along with his brothers.

Leo never seen his brother this nervous as the other brothers noticed this too. Mikey hopped off Raph's shoulder as he went over to Donnie giving assuring pat on his shell.

The door opened before Donnie was able to react as the four turtles saw the woman who is (Y/N)'s mother.

"Hmmm... which one of you would be Donatello?" (Y/N)'s mom asked as she tilted her head looking at the boys.

Mikey smiled as he lightly pushed his brother towards the woman as Donnie slowly raised his hand.

"You seem more confident a while ago talking on the phone.."

"Or are you reticent opening up to my daughter at your own pace..." (Y/N)'s mom said.

"Oh! My! Gosh!" As Mikey, Leo, and Raph said these words astonished at the woman's statement.

Donnie would detonate into tiny a chibi version of himself if (Y/N) ever got that flirty as he blushed now replying back.

"You said I could pick up her stuff for the next two nights."

"And please tell me you did.." Donnie said pleading to her.

"Alright. Alright."

"I've had my fun." (Y/N)'s mom said handing over the (f/c) tote bag with (Y/N)'s stuff.

The four turtles briefly introduce themselves to (Y/N)'s mom and after a few minutes the boys head off waving good bye to her returning back to the lair.

The next day at 10 am...

(Y/N) wakes up seeing Donnie's lab and realized she slept in his bed. She ran out to see Mikey waving hello at her as he walks over to her.

"Morning! Did you sleep well last night?" Mikey asked.

"Yes. How come Donnie didn't wake up me though?"

"I really hope my mom was okay that I accidentally slept over last night." (Y/N) said.

Mikey resisted saying that his brother bridal carried her to his bed and dashed to the spare room for the night.

"Your mom didn't mind (Y/N)!"

"And Donnie was nice enough to get your things for two sleepovers!" Mikey said.

"I'm guessing she was the one that called last night when I slept in..." (Y/N) said as she smiles at Donnie's kind gesture.

Donnie seizes Leo's phone about to take a zoomed in picture of (Y/N) a floor above the turtle and rabbit.

("Dude! Ask her before you do that!") Donnie whispered.

("Not like you have guts after nearly melting at her mom as she said that feisty comment last night.")

("However, we all saw that bridal carry you did...")

("So props on that bro!") Leo said as Donnie huffs with a red face.

___________________________________________________

Sleepover Summary Night 1...

(Y/N) helped the turtles make a pizza to keep her mind off of the (f/c) apron dress her mom put in the tote bag. She was okay with Leo taking photos to commemorate the sleep over experience but his brother Donnie knew too well about Leo's plan. He keep a glare at his brothers until it slipped away as he assisted her. At the end of the sleepover, as (Y/N) snoozed in the spare room, Donnie folded his arms averting his direction at the art filled floor near the skate ramp. His brothers began creating a mini scrapbook of the two teens soon to be a couple.

Both the angel and devil side of him kept fighting about looking at the silly art book as he goes to sleep in his own room.

Sleepover Night 2 at 5 pm...

April was caught up on the plan as she joins in the next sleepover.

"(Y/N)! That tent dress really makes you like look that one cartoon rabbit dealing with her younger brother's shenanigans" April said flattering at an embarrassed (Y/N).

"I understand why my mom likes this stuff but.."

"It's enough for two sleepovers though..." (Y/N) said as her ears are flat, pointing backwards.

Raph gave Donnie a pillow as he takes it in his arms sitting behind his brother laying down cursing silently how cute (Y/N) is.

(Y/N) peers at Donnie a bit worried.

"Is Donnie ok-"

"I'm sure he's fine!"

"Let's go set up a board game in the living room!" April said distracting her as she pulls her to the living room.

4 hours later...

After playing games in the living room along with the arcade, the five teens allowed (Y/N) to choose what to order for dinner. Once the food arrived, they ate the food while watching random movies. April nudged (Y/N) that she's going to help Donnie's brothers with a school assignment. (Y/N) complied a hum as she nodded still glued to the screen as April left Donnie and her alone.

It didn't take too long for (Y/N) to start covering her yawn fatigued from today and yesterday's sleepovers.

("Wait...")

("Oh no no no no!")

("They're so gonna get it if they convinced (Y/N) to sleep with me!")

Donnie couldn't move from his spot as his legs fell asleep struggling to get up. He stops moving as he studied (Y/N)'s figure fast asleep in the same position two days ago.

Then April and Mikey enter the room with pillows and blankets proceeding to put the items on the floor discreetly as Donnie scowls at the two teens with beaming smiles.

Donnie averted his gaze away until they left as the long purple blanket is bundled around him. He mentally sighs as he inches closer to (Y/N) wrapping the blanket near her. A pillow lays in his lap as he gentle places her head there.

Leo takes the final picture perfectly out of Donnie's sight.

___________________________________________________

One month later...

(Y/N) held on to Donnie's arm glaring at her father as he checks the handmade scrapbook his brothers made from the first two sleepovers.

He closes the book, putting it down, and sighs afterwards.

"The day she starts flirting with you,"

"Just faint..."

"My wife won my heart from that." (Y/N)'s dad said with a poker-faced look as the mom cackled in the living room while Donnie's brothers and April went blank hearing the conversation in the distance.

(Y/N) screamed into Donnie's battle shell as he didn't expect that reaction with a surprised expression. Donnie chuckled seeing an embarrassed (Y/N) as he settled his head between the drooped ears from her head.

___________________________________________________

An unexpected sequel to this oneshot

Didn't feel like going with the sharing a bed route but these type of parents are the best ones

Leave comments or criticisms