73. Leo X Female!AnacondaJaguarMutant!Reader X Donnie

Requested by chu1luc

"Okay. Since some of the oozesquitoes got caught by the webs Bullhop was so kind to get for us..."

"We should-"

Leo interrupts his brother pulling him near a corner and proceeding to turn his face at the individual who fully destroys the web with a metallic bat covered in the green ooze.

Donnie's eyes shimmered as he quips his googles.

"Half reptilian close to an anaconda with the upper half,"

"While catlike of a jaguar with the tail being obvious along with the lower portion,"

"This advances the genetics of the mutant abilities caused by the oozesquito!" Donnie said as the shadow from the individual appears between the two turtles.

"How do you two know about the oozesquitoes?"

"Are you familiar with that Draxum guy?" (Y/N) asked.

"If it helps ease off that slow glare, the dude threw me off a building..."

"Along with turning innocent pet turtles and their dad who used to be human."

"Into mutants as part of his experiments leading up to the oozesquitoes."

"Does that answer both questions?" Leo replied as (Y/N) nods adding her comments.

"A bit of a coincidence, but both of my parents have a similar experiment except..."

"A jaguar and anaconda were involved."

"Seeing how I'm here, they both escaped out of that lab."

"My mom who has the jaguar form told me if I ever see those bugs out in the city..."

"Just destroy them at all cost."

"Sorry if you guys were planning on doing something with the bugs..." (Y/N) said scratching her head.

"It's all good!"

"And besides, we haven't used up all the webs so, no worries about it." Leo said.

2 weeks later...

(Y/N) often dropped by the lair just so Donnie could stop asking questions on her phone. Her dad found it funny listening to some of the conversations before his wife pinched his cheek to stop being nosy.

The trio wondered how she hasn't slept through most of Donnie's ongoing speech modes about various topics.

She ends up answering the group question as she nonchalantly shrugs saying "Sometimes listening to a person as they talk passionately about whatever, helps get rid of the doubtful thoughts in the back of their mind".

"I'm sure you guys can find documentaries with your interest so Donnie can do the fun fact bit," 

Donnie loses his train of thought as he blushes for a brief moment until (Y/N) notices him staring at her. 

Leo recognizes his brother attempting to say an excuse. He ends up rolling his eyes as he went back to read the comic section of the newspaper.

Around midnight...

Donnie had to go assist Raph when the big guy got stuck in a heavy garbage pile. He quickly heads over there as Leo and (Y/N) went ahead.

"Quick question (Y/N)."

"Do you have any interest in Donnie?"

"I'm just asking for a fri-"

A half smile appears on (Y/N)'s face stopping her friend's tracks.

"Would that friend also be you as well?"

"Those types of hints don't fool me, Leo."

"Although I would lose interest if you guys start fighting over me..."

"Just saying..." (Y/N) said folding her arms.

Leo grumbles as he blushes.

"So what are you going to do about it?" Leo asked as (Y/N) begins to think.

"Hmmm, how about every one week."

"You and your brother take turns going on a date with me."

"It'll take time getting used to it but trust me on this." (Y/N) said in a determination stance holding her fists up.

Leo puffs one of his cheeks muttering a fine afterwards. Then the two teens switched the conversation until Donnie returns.

1 month later...

(Y/N)'s plan ends up working and lessens a bit of the jealousy tension between the two brothers.

Although when (Y/N) introduced her partners to her parents, the adults get wrapped up taking separate sides of the two turtles.

Her dad favoring the funny purple one while the wife supported the sometimes responsible blue one.

(Y/N) feels the embarrassment from her parents as part of her daily routine but mentally sighs observing a more friendly rivalry atmosphere these days.

Splinter takes pity on the poor girl but praises her with this type of method monitoring his sons' behavior. She manages a smile saying thanks as the other teens watch (Y/N)'s parents in a trial like debate.

Donnie and Leo sat by the dividing line as they spoke.

"I can see why (Y/N) is the calm one because she channels most of it after her parents got involved with Draxum..." Leo said.

"Well the good thing is, with the human instinct still intact."

"It counteracts the predator relationship between an anaconda and jaguar."

Donnie hums placing his hand near his chin.

"True love really overpowers nature's cruel demands..." Donnie said as Leo winces.

Just as Donnie said that, the two adults pointing at each other, pause with blush slowly forming on both of their faces.

Reflecting on the time, both of them spend in those dark days and nights. Most of it, passing paper planes about badmouthing Draxum. Eventually leading to the battle in their new forms. And the notes accidentally slipping out before it began, sent an atmosphere close to a shoujo anime (as Draxum's creatures comment on the sweet scene).

The two guards stepped in afterwards but the pair nodded fighting together and escaped from the dreaded place.

The adults finally laughed, back to the present, as they spotted their daughter with Splinter following behind her.

"(Y/N)... We might have focused on this rivalry close to childish levels..." (Y/N)'s mother said with her ears facing sideways.

"Ya think..." Splinter said with a frown as (Y/N) chuckles rushing to her parents in hug.

Her parents join in the hug as the two brothers grin at them.

Before bedtime...

"Hey, who ever (Y/N) gets to pick..."

"No promises on revealing the embarrassing bits." Leo said as Donnie snickers pulling his brother's nightcap shrugging afterwards.

________________________________________________

Considering that this oneshot has a special type of mutant appearance, I sort of added the parents just so the disaster twins could cancel out the tense competitive energy 

(I can't do the level close to the episode "Lair Games" [I already cry at my own works with some of the oneshots I've typed ; v ;])

Anyway leave comments or criticisms