94. Donnie X Female!Kunoichi!Wolf!Reader

Requested by Jazz_flute

"So wait, if we defeat this (Y/N) person, we have dibs on being the last customer?" Leo asked as Señor Hueso shrugged stepping to the side as a girl wearing a (f/c) ninja outfit sweeps the turtle to ground, grabbing his weapon.

As Leo sat up, the skeleton said 'I have to warn you four, she's more skilled at using your weapons so, I'll be betting on her to win...' as he walks away with a barrier protecting the Run of the Mill pizza place.

The brothers glare at Leo before they proceed to attack her.

Mikey was the first to release his razzmatazz technique on her as she threw kunai knives. The sharp objects began to connect a ring around him now tangling the turtle in his own weapon laying on the ground.

She heard Raph's movements dodging the red replica turtle while she jumped in the air. Leo 'borrowed' one of Donnie's spherical snares as he hurled it behind the girl.

(Y/N) used Leo's odachi sword creating a portal, aiming at Raph with the object heads towards him. Leo saw the other portal above him as the device captured the two turtles together.

Donnie stood like a deer in the headlights holding his tech bo but, later composed himself now charging at the girl.

Mikey's eyes lit up watching the two teens fight, almost in a dance battle following each other's steps.

(Y/N)'s mask gets stuck on one of the coat racks, unveiling wolf ears. She struggles in an attempt to break free as the turtle takes the opportunity to use that limited time, with a strategy of his own. Donnie notices an item on a table, revealing to be a dog whistle.

He has second doubts using it on her but, today's the last day of the special he wanted to try. And he wasn't planning on waiting for next year for it.

He quickly wipes the instrument with a napkin and uses it as a harsh sound pierces (Y/N)'s ears.

(Y/N) covered her ears as she throws a smoke bomb making an escape causing the barrier to disappear.

Señor Hueso arrives with a shocked expression when he recognized the barrier gone, along with (Y/N). Leo speaks up sitting on his brother's shell.

"Well, seeing how (Y/N) forfeited the bet,"

"You should have definitely rooted for the underdogs bone man..." Leo said as Raph facepalms hearing his brother's statement.

The kunai ring around Mikey, fades away as he gets out of the string of his kusari-fundo weapon. He stands up besides his older brother who places the dog whistle back on the table with slight regret on his face.

Mikey raises his hand at the displeased skeleton as the others look at the turtle, wanting to ask a question.

"Um, would (Y/N) happen to be a regular at this place?"

"Since you're kind of acquainted with her..." Mikey said as Hueso nods.

"The girl helps out with special events."

"And if a person defeats her, they will assist her for next month's event." Hueso said causing Donnie to shiver as Mikey pats his battle shell.

One week later...

Raph went with Donnie while the two of them wore the waiter uniforms, looking for (Y/N) at the same pizza place.

Donnie instantly recognizes (Y/N) in a similar uniform as she scrolls on her phone, sitting beside a table and laptop on top of it.

"Oh, you found her! Great!" Raph said as he ignored his brothers' pleas not to bother (Y/N) while Raph drags Donnie heading toward the table. 

(Y/N) looks up seeing the two turtles as the purple one tries to run away.

Señor Hueso calls out to Raph before he could introduce himself and his brother to her. The red turtle waves good bye leaving behind Donnie who stood still, unsure how to apologize for that last minute trick at the girl.

(Y/N) speaks up as she stretches her arms.

"If it's about that dog whistle, I'm over it."

"Plus the customer got suspended for a month, leaving that thing behind."

"And it's been a while to see ninjas my age around this place."

"Especially a group that lasted close to 9 minutes before I retreated by that annoying sound..." (Y/N) laughed as Donnie stayed stunned, not realizing her laid back personality.

Halfway through the next month...

During the first week, (Y/N) visited the lair showing the turtles other techniques not even Splinter knew about.

However, (Y/N) let the turtles go at their own pace after a one-on-one battle on separate days. After a battle ended in a draw with Donnie, the two teens sat down slowly recovering as (Y/N) talks.

"I nearly dropped your bo when a chainsaw popped inches away from my face." (Y/N) said as Donnie snickered remembering her tail went up like a dart.

"At least it holds other weapons." Donnie added.

"Yet, it needs to be recharged..." (Y/N) said showing the low battery sign as he grabs the tech bo.

"Not to change the subject but, do you have any plans,"

"Outside of the usual special events,"

"Because I heard there's a new restaurant opening around here."

Donnie tinkers around a part, opening and closing it averting his gaze on her.

"If you're interested..." Donnie muttered as (Y/N)'s ears perk up attentive of his statement.

"I'm listening..." (Y/N) said.

Donnie blushed seeing her eyes half closed with a smirk as her tail wagged happily to the suggestion.

"Uhhh, you okay with it being near the weekend?"

"You know how nosy my brothers are..." Donnie said as his battle shell hit a table near the rooftop building.

"'It' being a date, sure. Just text me when you get the reservations!" (Y/N) said as she ran off blowing a kiss at his direction before she left.

The imaginary (f/c) heart makes contact near his left cheek causing the turtle to grin contently about the successful confession.

_______________________________________________

Edited December 28, 2019

Please check out Sleepy_Tornado's art book with the note 'sum gift art' (I'm still flailing my hoodie sleeves after I saw that; so cute!!!)

And because of that I'll be posting an art book with my ocs (around next week along with finishing the my first book)

I'll probably make a toyhou.se account in 2020 (since the chapters in this site are limited to 200)

More will be explained when I upload it

Leave comments or criticisms