59. Horror Games Edition Part 1/2

The trick or treat candy grab ended a hour early due to overcrowding from other people getting to the best houses. Especially before Halloween night began, which annoyed the group heading back to the turtle tank disappointed by this unexpected dilemma.

However, (Y/N) thought of a plan when they asked to stop at their home for a few minutes before going back into the vehicle.

Back at the lair near the arcade...

With Donnie's help, (Y/N) finished setting up the (computer/video game console) in the center of the place as the others stare in awe.

April takes the pumpkin hat filled with pictures referencing a horror game.

"Alright, (Y/N) knows about these games so they'll act as a guide in case you guys get stuck." April said while the guys gulped knowing (Y/N) has a slight interest in the horror genre close  to April's level of enthusiasm.

"And the horror game of tonight's fright is..."

________________________________________________

❤️April shows a picture of a brown bear holding a microphone❤️

Raph takes the photo gushing over the animatronic bear.

"Five nights will be a piece of cake no worries, (Y/N)!" Raph said as Mikey and Leo contained their laughter.

("Going with the original...")

("To be fair the fifth game has a better plot but not as stressful as the sequel.") Donnie whispered as (Y/N) rolled their eyes sitting by Raph.

Eight minutes in...

"I hope we hear more of that guy."

"He seems nice." Raph said as (Y/N) straight smiles at his comment for a few seconds regaining their composure.

"Yeah, but one fun fact about that guy."

"The creator voices him along with creating the first four games by himself before the fifth installment."

"I have a few extra figures of the freddy bears."

"If you want some of those..." (Y/N) said as Raph snickers just as Night 1's shift ends successful.

30 minutes later...

(Y/N) takes control and manages to close the door before a certain fox zooms to the left side as Raph hugs (Y/N) almost like a teddy bear whimpering at the close call. (Y/N) could feel the blush on their face until it fades away noticing the power shutting off around Night 4 at 4 am.

Everyone except April stared at the flickering lights near Freddy's face on the computer with silent terror as music plays in the background. April laughs in delight as the jumpscare appears as she catches Mikey who hides in his shell while everyone else covered their ears from the loud screech.

"I've heard worse..." Donnie said nonchalantly.

"Like dubstep." Leo said as he steal pieces of candy from Donnie's bag causing Donnie to chase after him.

Raph realizes he's still covering (Y/N)'s ears as he quickly removes his hands away stuttering an apology. (Y/N) does the same with blush resurfacing on their face.

As the two switched the topic to something else, April smirks leaving with Mikey to check on the other turtles' mini conflict.

"I just thought of that horrible bunny Mrs. Cuddles." Raph said regaining his composure.

"Her ears remind me of gummy worms."

"And I can't take her seriously since Splinter told me about the SUV commercial she did."