95. Leo X Quiet!Reader: Noticing Small Details

Requested by PancakesYum2

It's been one year since (Y/N) and Leo started dating.

The couple was planning to check out a place for (Y/N)'s outside assignment but it started to rain. The two teens head back to (Y/N)'s apartment just before the rain poured heavily.

"Guessing I'm staying at your place for the night." Leo joked as (Y/N) chuckled opening their apartment door.

"You still need your pajamas."

"Along with telling your brothers, why you're staying over at my place."

"Hopefully Splinter hasn't told you, not to go beyond the levels of cuddl-"

Leo blushes going ahead of them.

"I still can't take you seriously with any mentions of the pda stuff..." Leo said brushing away the blush continuing the conversation.

"And yet, you're the serious one in this relationship!" Leo said as (Y/N) locks the door slightly grinning.

"At first, your boastful side got on my nerves but..."

"You being serious once in a while definitely caught my interest."

"Especially when April was too eager to play the sequel to Death Mark."

"And you definitely concerned at Mikey, Sunita, and me."

"When the jumpscares got us and a few seconds before the horrifying reveal of what happened to that lady before she became a vengeful ghost." 

"Like, you managed to pull all three of us away, just when April said a warning about the upcoming bloody scene."

"You went ahead to comfort your brother since the other two were asleep."

"Sunita briefly mentioned the time when you protected Mikey before and after the Gumbus was a sellout ghost hoax."

"Probably her way of getting rid of the scary atmosphere since she saw me blushing."

"I looked away showing a thumbs up when you asked 'if we're okay'."

Blush appears on their face as (Y/N) continues to speak.

"I consider you the second oldest because of that thoughtful side of yours Leon..." (Y/N) said staring at him, hearing their own heartbeat.

Leo rubs his arm still not used to his partner's compliments.  

"Same goes for your cute smile..."

He quickly looks away realizing he said that out loud.

"I still hate that my dad sort of nudged me into getting that item you wanted."

"When you didn't have enough for it."

"Just before I was gonna get it for you, without his help." Leo said as (Y/N) laughed.

"Thankful I didn't notice."

"Overjoyed about the said surprise gift."

"And I bet he had a smirk throughout the whole day." (Y/N) said Leo groaned.

"Don't remind me because he totally did."

"And don't get me started on how he's suggesting over the top proposals..." Leo said as (Y/N) continued to snicker.

Time Skip near night time...

As the tv played in the background, (Y/N) erased some of the recordings. (mostly towards programs no longer airing)