154. Leo X Reader: Same Voice

Requested by RubyFairyGirl

Crossover with rc9gn (also hopefully Randy or any of the characters aren't too ooc since its my first time writing them)

I miss those two shoobs ; _ ;

At Norrisville High School inside an empty classroom and 9 minutes into lunch time...

The NinjaNomicon buzzed in annoyance as two individuals (a purple haired teen) and (the mutant red slider turtle wearing a blue bandana) pointed at each other in a panicking tone.

Both of the voices sound alike but slightly different as (Y/N) watched the scene unfurl, carrying the book with a speechless reaction.

After 4 minutes, the boys finally settled down.

"So, what you're saying (Y/N),"

"Since Randy here, kind of 'shoobed up the summoning technique' and ended up with a mutant turtle, instead of the supposed kappa of knowledge,"

"I sort of have to fill that role for nine days and if things go smoothly..."

"The portal to my dimension will open up and then I can finally go home."

"Is that right?"  Leo said ignoring Randy's glare as (Y/N) nodded.

"To be honest, most of Nomi's lectures tend to fly over Randy's way of handling the situation."

"And thankful, if a bookmark appears, it means the lesson was done correctly and..."

"You only need to do four of them." (Y/N) said.

The door opened revealing an orange haired overweight boy as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"No offense but, Heidi is expecting way too much for a casual meet and greet with the ninja."

"Just because, she happens to point out that, I'm always around him and expecting to return the favor,"

"After her guest left the-"

Howard blinked noticing the mutant turtle as another awkward silence filled the atmosphere.

Timeskip to 15 minutes left of Heidi's web broadcast...

(Y/N) and Howard stayed on stand by in a separate classroom. The two teens spot the ninja sitting by a shelf with no camera in sight of the live recording.

("I cannot believe Leo's plan is actually working!") Howard said trying not to laugh at his older sister who was looking around for the source of intruder's voice.

Interfering with an interview towards the Battle Nexus champion.

"I dunno that Randy kid sounds like a dandy guy" 

The voice echoed for the third time as Heidi got out of her seat with a sigh, faking a carefree smile.

"Okay peeps! I need to brb for a few minutes but, Neon Leon will answer a few of your questions in the meantime!"

"The nine minute Q&A starts now!" Heidi said as she gives the tablet to him and runs out of the room.

After two minutes, the Norrisville ninja dropped into the live recording booth, nailing the landing towards a quick photobomb pose before exiting the room. As the comments scrolled at a rapid pace with the lines of "The Ninja!!! HE WAS HERE! AAAAAAAAA!!!! and emojis filled surprise or laughter.