112. SuperheroAU!Leo X Female!PandaMutant!Reader

Requested by ThePurplePantherCat

The Superhero AU also from one of her stories

Near sunset...

Leo perched on top of a rooftop building, close to greeting (Y/N) with one of his usual puns. (In hopes that she'll get the hint, that he is the Day Slider, a character reoccuring on the recent news.)

Doing typical superhero stuff, like good deeds and etc.

But, he froze when her reflection surfaced on the display televisions in some random thift store. As the devices feature last night's news coverage with a short glimpse of the neon lights giving Day Slider a more mysterious and nearly flashy appearance as the turtle exits the scene.

(Y/N)'s panda ears hidden in her hoodie but, pink blush covered her furry face. She snapped out of a silent daydream that lasted for a few seconds and resumed her way towards the lair. 

Leo slowly facepalmed himself slightly jealous of his alter ego as he portaled his way back home.

30 minutes later at the lair... 

Leo quickly hid behind the entrance to the living room after spotting (Y/N) as she picked up a panda plushie peeking underneath one of his comics. He then heard bits of a conversation started between Raph and her as she asks the question about the teddy bear.

Luckily, Raph didn't give a direct answer but, the large turtle chuckled saying he'll hold onto the plushie for safe keeping as he left the room with stuffed toy in his arms.

(Y/N) shrugged off the thought until she finally noticed Leo with an exhausted expression. She held back any suspicions and focused on cheering up her tired friend/crush.

"I might not be able to show up for tonight's patrol but,"

"I can hang out for a few hours."

"I wouldn't want Mr. One Liner losing his laidback spirit when things get hectic." (Y/N) said feeling her cheeks heat up as Leo recognizes her in a motivating stance.

Leo loosens up snickering at her now embarrassed face. (Y/N) lightly nudged his arm but after a while, two teens remained upbeat around each other as they went their separate ways.

One hour in the superhero night patrol...

A portal signals the turtles' arrival inside a jewelry store as they wear their superhero outfits while the place goes on lockdown. Leo was the first to spot a familiar figure as his brothers went to check on the other civilians. 

("Wait, isn't that (Y/N)?!") Leo thought to himself as the girl helped one of the last employees to a safe distance while her mother fought the mutant swan lady who knocked out all of the guards through ballet movements.

The jewelry thief now upset with her counter attacks being constantly blocked, later utilized her last resort weapon. Flinging her locket at the large panda as the necklace begins to open up, nearly capturing (Y/N)'s mom.

Worry grew on (Y/N)'s face until Day Slider steps in front of her, using his guitar as a bat and hits the locket back at the swan mutant. As the locket secures the swan instead, resulting the lady to struggle, trying to get out of her own device.

"It may not be a home-run but, it's a one hit KO-"

Leo paused hearing a gasp from (Y/N), recognizing his voice as she covers her fully blushed face.

(Y/N)'s mom smiles stepping aside as she carries the oversized locket with ease.

"Thanks for the save."

"And I'm sure that (Y/N) appreciates it too."

"Since, she happens to be a fan at both Day Slider and his regular self-"

"Mom!" (Y/N) shouted as Leo begins to blush, ignoring his brothers' comments on the new situation.

The next day after school near the lair...

"So the panda plushie..." (Y/N) said as Leo nearly spat out his drink.

The turtle regained his composure, saying why he has that plushie in the first place.

"What I thought was going to be another boring stakeout at the mall..."

"Especially inside the Teddybear Town place."

"But, after bumping into one of the display cases..."

"I ended up purchasing the little plushie after the stakeout was over."

Leo felt his face slowly turning pink but continued to talk.

"I usually don't stay up all night but, I swore when I caught the panda one, before it fell to the ground."

"The face sort of looked like a Sanrio character but, more towards a certain panda girl I know..."

The turtle tried not to laugh as he added another comment.

"However, I believe we're even since the same girl finally recognized Day Slider's true identity after hearing one of his iconic one liners." Leo teased as (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"If you somehow, managed to say a romantic one liner without turning red like Raph's mask."

"I'll be shocked." (Y/N) said as Leo shrugged slowly wrapping his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Slightly startling (Y/N) as she blushes at the physical contact.

"Eh, it's not really my thing to add poetry or any fancy vocab into my one liners but," 

"I see (Y/N) nearly melting under this type of pda..." Leo whispered into her ear as she tried to hide her face in her hoodie which causes to mess up her hair.

A mischievous grin lingered on Leo's face as he playfully ruffled (Y/N)'s hair. Letting his one number fan take a breather from the teasing as he left the room with a light chuckle.

______________________________________

Edited March 21, 2020

Hoooo boy this was kind of a difficult prompt but thankful I finished it with an okay ending

I wasn't sure how to add one of the rottmnt villains and their aus so I went with an oc of mine playing the villain role (she's still a wip but just think of a magical girl stealing other weapons for her own gain and that's her in a nutshell)

Leave comments or criticisms