37. Raph X Female!Tsundere!Kaiju!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

Leo accidentally collided into a person near a street market. As Raph went over to check on him for a seconds, he then witnessed the person increasing her size riled as she revealed to be an orca (killer whale) like kaiju half the size of a tall building beside her. She sends a glare at the red turtle and his brother.

"Whoa! Are you a kaiju!?" Leo clamored as Raph shushed him attempting not to make the girl more mad.

"Uh.. Sorry about my brother."

"He's usually not this clumsy. Sometimes..." Raph said as Leo called him out on that.

"Hmph! He's lucky I didn't get groceries up to this point." (Y/N) said with a huff.

"In that case, we'll be happy to help with your groceries!"

"If you don't mind." Raph said

(Y/N) didn't expect that reaction from him considering his appearance. She honestly found it adorable as she shrinks back to her human size averting her gaze at him.

"Here! Just be careful with these bags!" (Y/N) said giving a couple of reusable bags with cute mascot characters to him and Leo as she walked ahead.

"She sooooo has a lowkey crush on you Raph..." Leo commented as his brother shook his head disapprovingly.

30 minutes into the shopping segment...

Raph recognized a lot of ingredients used in sushi from cooking videos he watched with Mikey. He managed not to drool at the food but he's really craving for some right now.

"(Y/N)! Do you work at some sushi place?"

"Fishing up all of these for the customers!" Leo said proud of his one liner.

Both (Y/N) and Raph didn't approve of the pun but she complied answering his question.

 "My dad runs a restaurant so I work part time just getting the ingredients."

"Even though he wants me to go out and search the other parts of this city.."

"Not being cramped in the restaurant..." (Y/N) said slightly annoyed.

"Don't you usually have some employees your age to hang out with (Y/N)?" Raph asked.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes refraining a harsh remark at him as she responds.

"Not really. At least some of them give important advice.."

"I don't really fit in with my age group being more mature than most teens..." (Y/N) said.

Raph frowned at the girl but put his hand on her shoulder as he spoke.

"Well, you met us and got through one of Leo's one liners!"

"You're welcome to hang out with us if you're interested (Y/N)." Raph said now grinning at her as he lifted his hand off her shoulder taking the cart full of (Y/N)'s bags getting the next item on her shopping list as she stood stunned at Raph's words.

"Brainstorming gift ideas (Y/N)..."

"I have a couple in mind.." Leo said.

"I don't need your help on that."

"..."

"Is he allergic to anything?" (Y/N) said as she looked away while Leo smirked.

"Just a peanut allergy."

"I'm still open for suggestions though." Leo said.

"If there's any money left from the shopping list..."