19. Sick!Leo X Reader

Splinter witnessed an intense game of rock paper scissors between April and (Y/N). The ninth and final round determined who had to take care of Leo. Who once again lost to stage 3 of the rat flu also known as Captain Cuddle Cakes. With the final throwdown, (Y/N) fell to their knees silently in anger with the rock hand that lost to April's paper as she bounced in the air celebrating her victory.

("Kids these days... They continue to scare and surprise me with their energy..") Splinter whispered leaving the two teens to recollect themselves.

April gave a hug of good luck to (Y/N) before going to Donnie's lab now wearing her yellow hazmat suit with the medical kit and basket of food in her hands.

 (Y/N) sighed wishing to get their (f/c) hazmat suit but Donnie was still working on it before he got sick from Splinter. They shook their head and stood up heading to Leo's room.

They cautiously enter inside and closed the door shut. Their eyes widen not seeing Leo on his bed as they walked toward it.

They grabbed the medium-sized pillow and shielded their body with it as Leo surprise tackles (Y/N) landing his head close to (Y/N)'s chest.

("I'm not getting any sleep after this...") (Y/N) thought to themselves close to blushing.

"Nice to see the adorable (Y/N) taking care of me for the next four-"

(Y/N) covered his snout with a tissue as he proceeds to kitten sneeze afterwards.

"Days..." Leo said now taking the tissue from (Y/N)'s hand blowing into it and attempted a throw at the trashcan.

He missed and groans upset now resting again on (Y/N)'s chest.

(Y/N) slowly sat up not wanting Leo to see their reaction until he reached one of their arms.

"(Y/N)... You're really soft.."

"I'll give you $20, if you let me sleep on you..." Leo said almost about to sleep.

"I can't take care of you if do that Leo!" (Y/N) said jolting out their position. 

Leo frowned annoyed at (Y/N) taking the pillow and stubbornly settled his head at (Y/N)'s lap.

("April, you owe me big time...") (Y/N) muttered.

_____________________________________________________

2 days later...

The time when Leo wasn't in the triple c mode... Had to be giving medicine to him..

After he turned his head away for the fourth time, he retracted his head into his shell as (Y/N) glared at the stubborn turtle.

(Y/N) rolled their eyes as they placed the tiny cup filled with cough syrup by the lamp table with the glass of water. They turned around sitting in their chair checking online posts on their phone with headphones on.

Leo peeked out of his shell and saw a somewhat annoyed (Y/N) scrolling through their social media.

After a few minutes, he put the empty cups on (Y/N)'s lap as he hid his face on (Y/N)'s back. Leo didn't see a smile from (Y/N) as they shortly petted his head before heading out with cups in their hand.