106. Valentine's Day Edition (1/2)

During lunch time, (Y/N) hugged their phone finally getting the route and ending to a character. They adored since the every beginning of a visual novel that occupied their winter break. And in between their free time, of assignments or when the turtles were busy with training.

(Y/N) slowly blushes as the character's personality is almost similar to...

💙Leo, who often shows off but, knows when to read the situation when things go sour.💙

Flashback

"For a second there, I thought you were texting a significant other.

"The guys or girls weren't aware of." Leo said looking over (Y/N)'s shoulder as they hide their phone furiously blushing.

"What, you gonna tattle on me for liking this type of stuff?!"

"And I know, you aren't into anything that has hearts in a romantic manner." (Y/N) said as Leo shrugs adding on to the comment.

"I just think it's tacky those games require, some type of, rpg boost to a certain stat."

"Or having to grind for cash, just so you could shower that character with gifts."

"I had to sit through one of Donnie's speech modes about that but hey,"

"Maybe I just like the simple icebreaker conversations."

"Of getting to know a person." Leo said as he ruffled (Y/N)'s hair.

(Y/N) pouted but slowly agreed with him. Deciding to take a break with him after reaching the halfway mark in the game. (Surprisingly with the stuff Leo mentioned that resulted in an okay ending in the next day.)

Flashback End

(Y/N) sat in their chair in a lazy manner as their blush deepened, trying to finish half of their lunch with the little time they have for next class.

Time Skip inside the lair around late evening...

The party ended as he confronted (Y/N) by themselves, just when they were about to leave.

"I haven't heard from you since yesterday."

"Proclaiming that you would get the true ending today."

"And you normally blab about it like Donnie."

"But, more in a way that's easy to understand though..." Leo said trying not to upset them

(Y/N) was taken back by his response, blinking for a couple of seconds.

"I did get the true ending it's just,"

"I thought of someone else during a boring free period..."

(Y/N) closed their eyes looking away from him, hearing their own heartbeat.

"Hopefully you can bear this type of comparison but, (his/her) antics remind me of you."

"Almost too sweet, knowing when to stop a joke from going too far on a multiple of occasions..." (Y/N) said stopping the conversation fearing any hint of rejection.

(Y/N) heard his light chuckle, opening their eyes but, didn't look in his direction.

"I have more of a soft spot for cats."

"But, I'm happy to know a bit of my one liner charm rubbed off on ya, (Y/N)!"

Leo pauses returning to his sarcastic self with a smirk on his face.

"Expect pick up lines starting tomorrow."

"Since you confessed in such an adorable matter..." Leo said causing (Y/N)'s entire face to fill up with blush.

Bonus:

After a few days, Leo often latched onto (Y/N) with surprise PDA as his signs of affection. However, karma got to the turtle once Splinter became aware of the startled (Y/N). As the rat told embarrassing stories about his son while (Y/N) snickered holding their annoyed boyfriend.

💜Donnie, the self-proclaimed bad boy/tech guy of the group💜

Flashback

Inside (Y/N)'s room...

"Shouldn't you study for (worst subject),? Since your 15 minute break is over." Donnie said sitting in one of the extra chairs near (Y/N)'s half complete homework.

"I could but, I finally got to the second to last cutscene and without the guide for help!" (Y/N) said wearing their headphones reading the character's dialogue.

A grin displayed on (Y/N)'s face as they sway back and forth in their seat. Donnie rolled his eyes and went back to his phone while (Y/N)'s fully focused on the game.

Just as the cutscene ended, one of (Y/N)'s parents called out to their child, to help with a chore outside of the room. (Y/N) puffed one of their cheeks, pausing the game and placed the phone near their bed.

"I'll study once I get back."

"I swear on it." (Y/N) said as they exited the room.

Donnie took their phone to see what was so special about this (guy/gal). He saw that the person wore glasses, similar to the ones he wore as a kid. Also noticing a different sprite art of that particular individual, looking away with a heart like pointed arrow at (Y/N)'s character.

He typed out the name of the visual novel on his phone after putting (Y/N)'s phone back to it's original place, nearly untouched.

One hour later...

(Y/N) returned and was surprised that their friend was still there, scrolling on his phone as he spoke.

"The official website for the game has a password system after unlocking the true ending."

"With the gallery art and might I say-"

"Okay, okay I'll actually study for once!" (Y/N) shouted as they frantically took a flashcard writing down the study material with a nearby pencil while Donnie snickered.

 Flashback End

Time Skip to a manhole cover...

(Y/N) sighed feeling their flushed face, standing over the entrance. Before they could remove the lid, someone tapped their shoulder. They turn around to see the purple turtle, wearing rectangular glasses and the uniform from the visual novel causing (Y/N)'s blush to deepen and nearly stutter on their words.

"While (C/N) would continue to look away as he or she confesses to the lovely (Y/N),"

"I'm a step ahead with-"

Right on cue, Shelldon appears with a bouquet and (f/a) plushie while Donnie showed (Y/N) a heart shaped container filled with chocolates and their favorite treats.

"Knowing the actual (Y/N) in front of me..." Donnie said while (Y/N) was too stunned to say their response.

Bonus:

During the party...

Only for a brief second, (Y/N) thought they saw one of the scenes, redrawn from the visual novel but with Donnie and them as the turtle lightly pulls (Y/N) to the living room for some excuse.

"He has to tell (Y/N) about that at some point..." April said as Mikey nodded while doodling another picture of the new couple.

_____________________________________________

Originally typed February 10, 2020

The second part will be uploaded as usual

Leave comments or criticisms