91. Winter Holidays Edition (1/2)

Requested by chu1luc

Mainly at the guys' prompts (I typed up April's side which will be in the second part)

Donnie and Raph being the two turtles with the song fic type prompts

I'll be using the new lyrics for the song in Donnie's song fic (just because I can sort of tolerate that version; along with the instrumental)

💜Donnie looked at the ground unable to say a thing. While (Y/N) wore her winter jacket exiting his lab in a hurry.💜

Without a cue from the purple turtle, Shelldon plays the smooth jazz instrumental of 'Baby It's Cold Outside'.

I really can't stay (baby, it's cold outside)

(Y/N) stops in her tracks at the entrance as she looks at Donnie. With his hands behind the purple sweater covering his shell, looking away from her direction. (Leo probably added that song into the playlist)

I've got to go away (but, I can call you a ride)

She slightly puffs her cheeks neutral about the song but,

This evening has been (I'm so glad you that you dropped in)

Donnie recognizes a small smile on her face as she places her hand near her cheek. 

So very nice (time spent with you is paradise)

(Y/N) still couldn't get over the fact that Donnie showed up unannounced during the stressful winter studies. Some of the break sessions extending past an hour than the usual 15 to 30 minutes. The next day, he used a timer apologizing for his behavior as she giggles at him saying no worries.

(Y/N) always find that side of him cute.

My mom will start to worry (I'll call the car and tell him to hurry)
My daddy will be pacing the floor (wait, what are you still livin' home for?)

The turtles got acquainted with her parents after Repo Mantis stole their Christmas tree. Both parents took note of Donnie's crush on their daughter and he avoided all subtle hints when she wasn't looking.

So, really, I'd better scurry (your driver, his name is Murray)
But maybe just a half a drink more (oh, we're both adults, so who's keepin' score)
What will my friends think? (I think they should rejoice)

April, Sunita, and (Y/N)'s other friends noticed Donnie turning pink when the girl slept on his shoulder. He furiously blushed when one of (Y/N)'s friends gave a drawing to him, of the two during that moment. Luckily there were two copies so the extra one is one of (Y/N)'s presents.

If I have one more drink? (It's your body and your choice)
Ooh you really know how (your eyes are like starlight now)
To cast a spell (one look at you and then I fell)

The two teens still didn't speak as the song continued playing. Both fixated in reminiscing this year's events between each other.

I ought to say, "No, no, no, sir" (then you really ought to go, go, go)
At least I'm gonna say that I tried (well, Murray, he just pulled up outside)

(Y/N) didn't budge and remained by the entrance. With blush on her face underneath her fluffy collar jacket.

I really can't stay
(I understand, baby)
Baby, it's cold outside

Donnie gulped overthinking his confession about his new feelings for (Y/N).

I simply should go (text me when you get home)
Oh, I'm supposed to say no (mm, I guess that's respectable)