122. Raph X Female!JaguarMutant!Reader

Requested by Lordexplosionmrder

(Y/N) secured one of the tensor bandages near her paw like hands into a cute ribbon. A bit sad that her sparring partner opted out of their usual friendly fights. Due to her new strength after a green and pink bug interrupted last week's daily brawls. They still remained friends but, she missed the thrill of a sparring session. The basics of first aid temporarily got rid of that boredom however, the girl's true passion is to fight under fair rules.

She heard two figures walking towards her location as Sunita lightly pushes a large turtle wearing a red bandana.

"(Y/N)! This is Raph."

"I'm sure he's a suitable match to your new strength."

"So you can get back into the fighting spirit after your whole situation." Sunita cheerfully said as Raph questioned the slime girl.

"Sunita, you sure it's okay with (Y/N)."

"I mean I don't want to harm her-"

(Y/N) went into a slow motion pounce attack on the distracted turtle, almost proceeding to suplex him if he didn't use his tonfas to escape the surprise ambush. She paused crouching like her animal counterpart in determined stance with mischievous expression on her face.

Raph felt a slight chill down his shell but, shook off that feeling with a rush of adrenaline. Accepting (Y/N)'s sudden challenge as he rushed into battle with playful smirk at her. Sunita stepped to the side watching the battle at a safe distance.

After an hour, the two teens stretched after the intense match. 

"I'm still a bit rusty but, I really missed this feeling."

"And sorry for surprise attack, Raph!" (Y/N) said as she held out two lollipops from her first aid kit.

Raph bit into the candy, growing curious about her as he spoke.

"So it's been last week since you got that oozesquito bite."

"How come you're on medic duty?"

"N-not that it's bad thing but, a lot of people would freak out on this whole situation..." Raph said as (Y/N) sighed.

"It was kind of a last minute change after I broke the wrestling ring."

"And I felt bad, spraining my former sparring partner's back but, he laughed it off."

"Finally getting the sick week break he wanted away from work."

"Also the owner of the gym is a yokai in disguise and he's not harsh on kids."

"Plus, things tend happen once in a while so he's usually calm about stuff, similar to the oozesquitoes." (Y/N) said as Raph nods.

After a while, the two teens waved good bye when (Y/N) had to leave early for late night grocery shopping. Sunita showed a cat like grin at Raph.

"Raph, I see a bit of blush on your face..."

"Starting to have a bit of a crush on (Y/N)." Sunita said as he walks ahead of her, slightly flustered at that thought.

Eventually the trio also watched a few of the sparring sessions and sometimes contribute on the friendly free-for-all. With (Y/N) acting as the final boss whenever there's a slow night patrol.

Timeskip to the turtles arriving back to the lair...

(Y/N) accidentally slept on Raph's bean bag with her face displaying a blep face, just as Leo took a photo of her. Raph was about to grab Leo's phone until the red slider turtle threw it towards Mikey, almost gushing at the cute picture.

("Don't worry.")

("I'll ask (Y/N) about it when she wakes up.")

("Plus, I'm sure in between her breaks.")

("She does a cute nya pose as well...") Leo whispered as his brothers snickered, catching sight of their oldest brother's deep blush.

The next day...

Raph showed up at (Y/N)'s door as she opened it, greeting him inside.

"I used the photo as one of my new icons."

"My relatives have similar photos but, they always have a blurry effect."

"I'm tempting to have that photo in most of my social media but..." (Y/N) said now deep in thought about that decision while Raph stood there, slowly blushing at his crush.

"Well (Y/N), it's really up to you."

"And um..."

"After the usual sparring session..." Raph said as he noticed (Y/N)'s ears perking up at his slight hesitation.

"Are you going to be busy for tonight's patrol-"

"No! I mean not really, unless you're okay with just two of us for today..." Raph said internally screaming recognizing the unexpected date with her.

"Sure, and you don't have to be nervous around me, Raph."

"Since you helped me out for the past few months."

"And to be honest, I was more worried if I scared your dad Splinter."

"But, I have a lot to learn from him,"

"Since he still has that Lou Jitsu fighting spirit at his age!" (Y/N) said with a grin as she winked at him.

Causing Raph to nearly stutter at his words.

After the routine sparring session...

Raph sat on a bench, holding onto one of the Lou Jitsu's films as he observed (Y/N) feeling the soft breeze on her fur. Taking the chance after (Y/N) mentioned the gym owner has the same fanboy energy like three Foot Clan enemies.

"(Y/N), I know I already said I'll let pops sign this film for your mentor but, can I add another thing?" Raph asked catching (Y/N) off guard by the sudden question but, replied with a simple nod.

Raph gulps with (Y/N) curious at him, waiting for his answer.

"Er, I ended up getting tickets to the next limited time airing of another Lou Jitsu movie."

"And just realized, it's only two tickets..." Raph said as (Y/N) slowly blushes with a slight chuckle.

"April noticed that while she was working on popcorn duty."

"Luckily, she has the vip benefits so she was able to snag a few at a separate time."

"So, just text me when you're ready." (Y/N) said lightly smooching his cheek causing him to faint with a big grin on his face.

______________________________

Edited April 25, 2020

I kind of focused on the fluffy side at the other half of the oneshot (I'm still proud of the description regarding this reader's backstory and before the slight mention of the first sparring session)

Kind of swamped on assignments but this turned out pretty okay 

Anyway leave comments or criticisms