29. Leo X Reader: Last Minute Date

"Leo! Leo! Leo! Leon!" 

"You've got to help me with last minute date I got into!" (Y/N) said.

Thankful the Jupiter Jim comic he was reading hid his blush as he shook his head being happy for his friend.

Despite the crush he has on (Y/N), he stayed focused on helping them.

"How much time do you have?" Leo asked.

"About 2 hours." (Y/N) said.

Leo was in thought for a few minutes and told (Y/N) to wait as he dragged Donnie out of his lab.

"Did you pick out an outfit (Y/N)?" Donnie asked getting caught up with Leo's explanation.

"Hehehe... Leo knows his wardrobe though and I kind of rely him on that.." (Y/N) said rubbing their neck.

"Scoff! And you don't trust me with makeup!" Donnie said in offense as the tech arms are now equipped with make up products.

"Trust me (Y/N)."

"He knows what he's doing." Leo said confidently.

Leo and (Y/N) refrained from laughing after remembering a vine with eyebrows and thought of Donnie as he raised an eyebrow questioning at the two teens.

In (Y/N)'s apartment...

Leo looked through (Y/N)'s closet trying to find the perfect outfit.

He grabbed a flutter blouse of (Y/N)'s favorite color with a frill skort that had the same red as his stripes on his face. (Y/N) open their door as Leo looked away handing the hanger with the two clothes.

"I forgot I even had that cool skirt and shorts combination!"

"Thanks Leo!" (Y/N) said now rushing to the bathroom to change.

He huffs as he sat on the floor blushing about (Y/N).

1 hour and 45 minutes remain...

Donnie sees (Y/N) hesitant to wear make up as the two sat on the living room couch.

"Not sure about the make up (Y/N)?" Donnie asked as (Y/N) blinks.

"I mean I want to but..."

"I never really put it on before.."

"Sorry if I'm a bit fidgety about it." (Y/N) said placing their hands in front of them.

Donnie snickers as he glances over at his brother who's struggling not to stare at a soon to be pretty (Y/N).

"Well I have an idea with one type of make up so you won't be overwhelmed with a full makeover."

"Just stay still for the time being.." Donnie said as (Y/N) followed his instructions.

1 hour left...

"Okay! You can open your eyes now (Y/N)!" Donnie said holding a mirror to (Y/N).

(Y/N) examined their face as their eyelashes were altered with red matching their skort and almost in a similar style like Leo's red stripes. They grinned as Donnie gave the mirror to them.

"I'm definitely treating you guys for this!" (Y/N) said.

___________________________________________________

Near the turtle tank with 5 minutes to spare...

(Y/N) took a deep breath and looked at their phone sitting inside the turtle tank.

Donnie then texts Leo.

Donnie: You noticed what I did with their eyelashes but still nice for what you did for them.