121. Donnie X Female!BunnyMutant!Reader

Requested by Smol-Bread-Child

Events after Mind Meld near the Hidden City...

"Am I the only one who has a weird deja vu feeling?" 

"After we failed to get something from the Purple Dragons a few days ago..." Mikey asked as Donnie fake laughs.

"It's just one of those dreams Micheal."

"Don't worry about it!"

"And it's definitely not a terrible consequence from a guilty conscience-"

Donnie accidentally bumps into a bunny mutant as his brothers wince at the collision. He proceeded to say his apologies while pulling the girl up.

"Don't worry about it."

"Although, I kind of need some help trying to get into New York."

"Like near the Run of the Mill pizzeria so my parents can try one of the reservations."

"Cause it's sort of a popular place from what I heard."

"If you and your brothers don't mind." (Y/N) said briefly noticing the trio behind Donnie.

Timeskip to the entrance near the pizzeria...

(Y/N) texts the directions to one of her parents as she hopped off of Raph's shell, thanking the turtles for their help. Before the turtles could ask if she wanted to join in getting a pizza, her phone lights up as another bag appears out of it with a few gear parts flying to the ground. She slowly glared at the bag, retrieving her phone underneath it. 

"I told (Sibling name) I was busy with another thing for today."

"And I barely know this city to look for some random junkyard." (Y/N) said as she puts away half of the materials inside the bag.

Donnie grabbed the last piece as he spoke.

"I know a few junkyards around this city."

"Except, don't go near the Repo Mantis one."

"Because the guy wasn't very business like around Mikey and I."

"And he emphasizes too much about the repo stuff." Donnie said as (Y/N) snickers.

Raph and Leo entered the pizzeria as Mikey quickly said 'He'll save a box for (Y/N) and a few slices for Donnie' before following after his older brothers.

"That's nice of your brother." (Y/N) said as she carried the bag.

"Indeed but, he might forget about the few slices since pizza is his all time favorite food." Donnie said as he inputted the coordinates in his tech wrist. 

"I can share a few."

"Since you helped me out, finding the pizzeria and with another unexpected task." (Y/N) said sending a bright smile at him.

Donnie slowly blushed at his smaller friend but, brushed it off as he started a conversation walking beside her.

At the junkyard...

After a couple of hours, the bag returned back to (Y/N)'s phone as the girl sent a quick reply to her sibling. Donnie briefly watched her ears fold back behind her shoulder for a few seconds. A bit curious of the conversation as he spoke.

"Another one of your siblings asking for your help for today." Donnie said as (Y/N) lightly scoffed somewhat humored by his sarcastic tone.

"Thankful no."

"My mom just sent a quick reply, finally catching my ninth sibling ignoring another chore."

"Wanting to play video games instead." (Y/N) tiredly said letting out a sigh as Donnie's eyes widen at that statement.

"I've heard of a manga/anime that had six brothers but, you have nine other siblings, (Y/N)?!" Donnie asked as (Y/N) showed no surprised expression by his reaction.

"Yeah but, sometimes I feel like the oldest even though the I'm the fourth one."

"The other three are busy with their own projects so I'm constantly multitasking with babysitting duty and helping my parents."

"And before I bumped into you,"

"My parents thought of the Run of the Mill pizza place would help distract the others."

"So I can finally have a week for myself." (Y/N) said as she rubbed her neck, trying to block out the times where her treat-yo-self sessions lasted only a few days.

Due to the energetic atmosphere interrupting that brief moment of peace.

(Y/N) noticed Donnie deep in thought until he reached a conclusion to her dilemma.

"You're welcome to visit the lair if another untimely event occurs."

"Wouldn't want my new acquaintance to overwork herself." Donnie said as (Y/N) giggled.

Almost a week later at the lair...

The two teens helped out April with the puzzles at a game called Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. After getting three of the six endings, (Y/N) couldn't help but chuckle with how the digital root of nine started getting stuck on Donnie's mind. Prompting him to create a calculator with that unique feature.

"I feel like your brothers would brute force a complex puzzle if you use that calculator."

"Unless, you add some of their interests into the short version of an escape room." (Y/N) said attentively just as Donnie took his break.

"Perhaps, but I'll just add a pizza as the reward though." Donnie said as (Y/N) hummed.

"April told me a bit of the recent thing you did to your brothers so-"

Donnie quickly interrupted (Y/N)'s remark with a heavy sigh.

"I definitely had deep regret with that incident so I promise,"

"Not to utilize that sort of experiment..." Donnie concluded as (Y/N) nodded.

"It's good that you admit that but, April suggested that I still keep an eye out on you..."

"While she's brainstorming some of her own puzzles."

"Also..."

(Y/N) showed Donnie a picture of the bunny mascot in the second nonary game as she spoke.

"I thought the design was cute so I'll be dressing up as him when escape game starts."

"I'll probably be the 'phone a friend option' if the guys get stuck."

"I won't say the hint directly but, more in a subtle manner."

"And if you don't constantly pester your brothers about the correct solution."

"I may consider a secret date towards the next sci fi convention." (Y/N) said hiding a light chuckle unaware of Donnie blushing.

After her oldest sibling texted him a picture of a work in progress cosplay outfit for (Y/N). Towards a fan's lore of the moon rabbits in the Jupiter Jim franchise.

________________________________

Edited April 18, 2020

Assignments are kind of preventing that creative flow so I'm sort of mixed on the other half of this oneshot

Leave comments or criticisms